• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

My first Shiny

gionell

Explorer of legends
    Years
  • hi quick question. Can you use a american ditto to breed a shiny tyrunt? PS: I currently have a ditto with a german tyrantrum and i haven't tried the mtsuda method before.

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • just caught an Audino shiny in FS while using it to level up my Sylveon and hopefully find an Eevee

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • 140+ hours in game. Been trying to fill out my pokedex, so I've been in tons of wild battles... I've even fished consecutively up to 26 pokemon apparently but no shinies have I ran into yet.

I'm amazed on how many others can be so lucky... I can't even remember the last game I got a shiny that wasn't Red Gyarados.

DragonForce

⊙ω⊙★ $hɨɲ¥ ȼ๏ℓℓ€ȼţ๏я
    Years
  • no shinies for me ;-; not in this game anyway... my pearl/diamond are stacked with shinies!! both from random encounters and pokeradar.... and also trades >.<

Arrh! :{ trying Masuda method but to no avail... tried eevee first, then squirtle ... now I am attempting for a shiny Espurr

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I caught 2 more shinys yesterday, both poliwhirls, named hypno toad and frokie's bro.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • I got really lucky this gen !
    i got a shiny poliwag while randomly fishing to see what kind of pokemon was in the town with the pokeball factory (the last time it happened while fishing was in my emerald years ago !).
    The next day, i learn about Protean Froakies so i get one from Wonder Trade to breed it and on the 10th or so egg, a shiny Froakie was born ! Not protean but at least it's timid ^^
    in french we say "jamais 2 sans 3", if it happens twice, it has happen a 3rd time ! Wonder what my third shiny will be lol

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • just got an Aipom out of the Safari that I got the Audino out of. still waiting for Eevee to appear.

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
    Years
  • I caught a shiny Octillery last night! Ahhh I was so happy~ It's my first shiny in XY, but I've gotten shinies in Diamond, Platinum and SoulSilver haha.
    My first shiny was in RSE though, and I had no idea what a shiny was at that time oops. It was a shiny Lunatone.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I've gotten two shiny Horseas from fishing so far! No standard random encounter shinies or hatched shinies yet, though. Still, it's been a while since I had much shiny luck, so I'm glad to have found some new ones!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I got a shiny Fraxure, And I traded him for a Xerneas, cause I'm playing version Y :))

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    I Got a Shiny Dedenne earlier today though the Masuda method after around 153 eggs I was so excited :D

Reactions: Sun

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Yay!! I just hatched a Shiny Tyrunt!! 35th egg. I'm not sure if it makes a difference in this new Gen but I wasn't getting anything with Ditto so I started to use a male I hatched with the Spanish female I have and it was probably the 5th egg.

I'm only trying to breed Gen 6 Shiny right now so I have to see what males I have. I want my babies in Premier Balls so I'll catch my own females to breed with foreign males. I'm reserving breeding for females I can get in Friend Safari as well for Hidden Abilities. The reason I have to get females is so they pass the Ball to the baby and I have to work with whatever Ability the foreign male comes with.

By the way this is my first Shiny ever. I've played since Gen 1. I've still never seen one in the wild. I'm super pumped.

Reactions: Sun

Pr3

Years
  • Yo Azire! Gz Man! I just found my first shiny also! Spent all day in an Eevee FS and left for 1 min to check someones FS for them. BAM! Shiny Snubbull.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    No luck for me yet. But I haven't really bred anything yet so I am still hoping it will happen!

Back