• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

fouman22

Dragonite All Day
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I have 7 shinnies, All 5 fire types found in Friend Safari. Relicanth through Fishing Chain and Chinchou through Wonder Trade (Someone obviously didn't know...)

-Relicanth
    -Chinchou
    -Charmelon
    -Growlith
    -Braixen
    -Pyroar (female)
    -Ponyta

Shiny Ponyta looks awesome!
    I have yet to train them as I am hunting for more shinnies :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    The trolling continues. First you have to read my last post. Well later on today i added someone new and the first thing i find in their safari after leaving the one i was hunting in was a shiny teddiursa. I really like the shiny even though i wasn't after it though.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I found my very first legit shiny, like, ever!
    Well, second legit shiny, if that Pidgey from my friend's LeafGreen counts, but he restarted that game a long time ago because he didn't like the name I gave to the player. =/

Anyway, I found my first shiny in one of my friend's Safari. And it was the first PKMN to appear from there. xD
    UNFORTUNATELY, I wasn't prepared, and I only had my Talonflame (for hatching eggs purposes), which obviously has Flame Body. And guess what? the shiny PKMN was burned! AAAnd was too stubborn to get caught!

I ended up catching it with my Masterball before the burn effect killed it. Still not sure if it was worthy to waste a Master Ball on a shiny Metang though. =/
    But yeah, when it first appeared, I was really, like, "is this a glitch?" LOL, it took me a lot of staring to realize it was a shiny. xD

So there, my first shiny. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I have 7 shinnies, All 5 fire types found in Friend Safari. Relicanth through Fishing Chain and Chinchou through Wonder Trade (Someone obviously didn't know...)

-Relicanth
    -Chinchou
    -Charmelon
    -Growlith
    -Braixen
    -Pyroar (female)
    -Ponyta

Shiny Ponyta looks awesome!
    I have yet to train them as I am hunting for more shinnies :)
    Shiny Ponyta is indeed absolutely beutiful. I'd kill for more blue flame fire types in general. I don't like that the majority of fire types are all yellow or orange.
    Congrats on the 7 shinies! I've never had that many before; especially on one game. But I'm breeding like crazy in X, so much so that I've been depriving myself of sleep, and I have 4 shinies. Sandslash and Gible, two I found in the wild, and Umbreon and Espurr, two I bred. Got my shiny Espurr just this morning. OwO

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hello guys! Im new here to PC but I like to shiny hunt. Not going to say how many of the I have in terms of numbers cus I have several repeated only the ones I have:

Poliwhirl, Ponyta, Seaking, Gyrados, Chinchou, Slugma, Corsola, Luvdisc, Basculin, Pancham.

Gonna try to get a shiny nintails before I try any other safari =P

Years
  • I've caught 2 shiny Wingull, both in Hordes in the same area, both while EV training for Speed. One of them I EV trained, the other I traded away for a 5 IV EV Trained Level 50 Chandelure, that I totally love. I caught a shiny Relicanth as well. I'm chaining for a Male shiny Luvdisc so I can name it Kanye West (if you understand this name PM me haha)

Bulbartle

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • Magikarp (traded)
    Dragalage x3
    Skrelp x2
    Quilfish
    Klefki (traded)
    Poliwhirl
    Poliwag
    Greninja
    Shellder

Wow all of those are water types except for klefki.Thx to fish chaining method & for the guy who traded his frogadier for my klefki :D

Years
  • I caught my second Shiny Poke, a Pidgey, in a Friend Safari last week. I nicknamed Patalero.
    It's already EV trained and fully evolved! But I haven't really tested him in a real battle yet.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I've gotten two, both from Friend Safaris: a magcargo (Kilauea) and an eevee (Cruxis). I seem to be pretty lucky with shinies in the past, but I don't think I've ever gotten two in one game without trying before.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I got a shiny Zubat in a horde a few days ago! I evolved him into Crobat because Shiny Crobat is pink~ ::>u<::

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I found a shiny Dragonair in the friend safari and I hatched a shiny Scyther, now a Scizor (non Masuda Method, just completely random.) Didn't even notice it was shiny at first because shiny scyther look very similar to non shiny. :P

Crzyphl

The Crazy Phil
    Years
  • for some reason i have found:
    1) A shiny zoroark
    2) A shiny graveler
    3) A shiny growlithe in a friend safari
    All in my pokemon Y version. Either i'm really lucky, or game mechanics have changed regarding shinies.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2015
    Relicanth, Octillery, Dragonite, Basculin, Horsea, Goldeen, luvdisc, Magikarp, Barboach

All From that Chain Fishing doe.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I was looking for some Pokemon on the route where you can catch Altaria in X and I ran into a shiny Altaria. Now I don't much care for Altaria, but you gotta take what you can get when it comes to shinies.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Earlier today in Route 5, I randomly stumbled into a shiny Skiddo. Of course, I immediately captured it. (: Unfortunately though, it's got a bad nature, so I'm not going to use it in my team. The nature is Bold, which apparently takes away some of your Attack to give boost to your Defense... and most of Skiddo's moves are physical-based, so having a watered-down Attack stat just doesn't work out. :( I'll probably give this away to one of my friends, if they want it.

Back