• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Hardest Battle

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • My hardest battle was in the battle tower WiFi rooms.
    I had KOed all of one guy's pokes except a Milotic with Surf MirrorCoat Recover IceBeam, holding a flame orb (any ideas on why)
    All I had left was a Starmie with CosmicPower RapidSpin HydroPump IceBeam, holding leftovers

I immediately began spamming cosmic power to the point that surf did just as much damage as my leftovers healed.
    Next I spammed RapidSpin (to prevent a hit from Mirror Coat) which didn't do much damage, but it was burned from it's flame orb so damage began to stack up.
    Eventually it used recover and I repeated the process 10 times (for Recover's 10PP)
    It was doomed when it finally ran out of Recover PP, but it was the longest and hardest battle I've ever had.
    Then I got owned by the next guy I faced.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    are you talking about wifi, in game, or just general??? my hardest was... what was his name... the last gym leader, volkner i think? i didnt have any rock types, and all my pokes were weak to thunder :( i completely forgot the gym leaders... the one with the thunder type gym was the hardest for me. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    just in general, whatever battle was your hardest, be it in game, over wifi, etc.
    oh. well in that case, probably against my friend lvl 100 battle all my pkmn were weak to his... i beat him by luck and potions :D

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Cynthia.
    I've been defeated quite a few times by her.
    Oh and the force of Elite 4s in DPPt is really, wow'ed o_o;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Milotic with Surf MirrorCoat Recover IceBeam, holding a flame orb (any ideas on why)

Flame Orb burns the Milotic which activates Marvel Scale, boosting its defense significantly.

I never have any trouble in Pokemon games, unless they're insanely difficult hacks. Stupid Shiny Gold X and Rijon Adventures X <_<

Wyrda

Intertwined Fates
    Years
  • Bertha gave me some big issues. It was mostly that darn Quagsire. First it was immune to electric (which I didn't realize until after I attacked, of course) and then it went and used some move (I forget what now, it's been a while since I battled her) and I couldn't hit it. She was evil.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Flame Orb burns the Milotic which activates Marvel Scale, boosting its defense significantly.

I never have any trouble in Pokemon games, unless they're insanely difficult hacks. Stupid Shiny Gold X and Rijon Adventures X <_<

ever played the rom Pokemon Battle Fire?

Anyway, mine was either against bertha in diamond when my toughest poke was electivire, or in platinum agianst flint (the sad part is that I had Empoleon)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Bertha gave me some big issues. It was mostly that darn Quagsire. First it was immune to electric (which I didn't realize until after I attacked, of course) and then it went and used some move (I forget what now, it's been a while since I battled her) and I couldn't hit it. She was evil.
    in Diamond or Platinum? If it's Platinum, her Gliscor definitely caused some problems.

Years
  • my hardest battle was against my brother but lucky for me he diddent know i had a lv 100 mewtwo and killd his venusaur 100 machamp 100 and gengar 85 in FR/LG

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    So far I'd say whitneys miltank.

It kept healing itself, so I had to retry it TWICE :(

Back