• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your heritage?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    A whole lot of crap. D:
    Dominican, Jewish, Spanish and some other race that escapes me at the moment?
    Ironically, I'm agnostic.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm English most of the way, except my great grandfather went up to Scotland and died their...not sure if that counts as being Scottish. I don't think it does.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    My dad is Italian and Irish, while my mother is full Spanish =] Mostly European, though I love America ^__^

houston

Just a Shadow
    Years
    As far as I've been told, from my dad's side it's all portuguese and a bit spanish....From my mom's side, mostly portuguese, but I believe there was a south korean/vietnamese great-great-grandparent or something like that, at least that's what my family says.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Irish, Scottish, possibly ultimately Scandinavian; born & raised in England.

Seems my ancestors were never fond of travelling far, and mingled with the Vikings in some way or other.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I am a full-blooded Filipino. Other then that, I'm also Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese. ^^

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am mostly Mexican, but I have white skin because of recently dominant Italian and Spanish traces of heritage. Even so, I am still Native/Spanish, so Mexican is my pure heritage. Although, I also have a few German Ancestors.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Mostly Australia, but am part Scottish and English as well due to dad being born in Scotland and my mum was born in England.

Back