• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your heritage?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well let's see... My dad was half-black, half-Cherokee Indian and my mom is white; and my ancestors kind of traveled alot...

African 25%
    Cherokee 25%
    Hungarian12.5%
    Scottish 12.5%
    Irish 12.5%
    French 12.5%

I was related to Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I am...just a mass of ethnicity. Seriously. Like, you know on your SATs when it asks you to fill in your race, and there's that category that just says "other?" Yeah...I'm that xD;

I'm not entirely sure where my heritage actually falls, but I do know that I am primarily Portuguese, Spanish, and Egyptian. Weird combination, no?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    50 % Filipino and 50% Chinese. My grandad on my father's side is Chinese migrated from the mainland and got married here. So there.

Lash

Years
    I don't know any percentages or anything, all I know is I have some heritage from El Salvador, Italian, possibly some French from my moms side, and Irish, and maybe misc. places in England from my dads.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    On my dad's side, a mix of English, German, Italian, and Scottish. My mom never knew her real parents, but we presume she's Hispanic or Native American. Some friends have said I look Russian, Greek, Slavic.. I don't know what I am. Who cares, I'm basically American.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My Haitian heritage goes back for generation, but my Dad says he has a little Dominican in him from his Grandmother. I still consider myself 100% Haitian, though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm completely Native Taiwanese, nothing else in the mix- not even mainland chinese. :>

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm half Italian, all from my mom's side, then French-Canadian and Swiss from my dad's side. Yupyup =P

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm mainly American-Philipino, but with some English, Irish, Scottish, German and who knows what on my American side and Spanish and Chinese on the Philipino side. It's a complex mix, I'll admit, but I don't mind it.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    100% Greek.
    And i love it. Not bland at all. Being one ethnic group rocks and it makes you more proud of your country. I am born and raised in america but hell does that even count as an ethnic group? If it does then:
    75% greek 25% american.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Based on relatives, I would have a bit of pretty much everything in me...

1/2 Polish
    1/8 Irish
    1/8 English
    1/8 Scottish
    1/16 Russian
    1/16 Croatian

Or something, to be honest I made up half the fractions. I'm really just a mongrel from all over. I'm pure NZ though, technically :D

Cid

Years
    Mostly Filipino, but mixed with Chinese, Spanish and other blood. I'm not really sure, but my surname came from a European country, so I probably have European blood, too.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    My paternal grandfather was Russian (though he took the name of his American stepfather). In additon to this I have about 12 other nationalities.

I also have a little bit of Cherokee and Mohawk

Years
    A great-grandmother on my father's side was German, so that makes me 1/8th German. The rest of me is English - my family's lived in Devon since time began, it seems. xD;

Back