• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your heritage?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    My mothers mother and my fathers mother are both of French Descent via Nova Scotia, and my mothers father and father's father are both of English descent.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I'm slightly Kryptonian, but there may be some other stuff in there too seeing as I don't know my parent's awfully well.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    25% English
    25% Irish
    25% French
    25% Portugese

There'll be some other heritage slammed in there - Indian, I believe - but the ones above are the bigger percentages. :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    African American, Irish, Samoan.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Icelandic, Norwegian (my fathers grandfather was Norwegian) and German (and my great grandmothers father was German)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    My geneology as I know it, in the order from most to least percentage is:

Irish (About 70 percent)
    German (About 20 percent)
    English (About 5 percent)
    Scottish (About 5 percent)
    Native American (less then 1 percent)

That's my rough guess. I may be very wrong, but I do know I'm mainly Irish and German, followed by a mix of Scottish and English, and a single line connected to Native American.

~Mooshykris

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    100% English, photos and profiles of my family have been passed down the family line; I have photos of my ancestors from the early 1900's and they have been mentioned in a few books about the area, I can trace my family about 150 years ago and I doubt there is any other nationality in me, British people married other British people that's how it was done in those days and the Medway isn't anywhere near Wales, Ireland or Scotland so it's most likely I'm English. We have never moved from the Medway until now, I hope to move back there when I'm older.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm Eritrean, but I was born in Australia.
    One-eighth of me is from Yemen, as my mother's grandfather was from Yemen.

I consider myself as an Australian, though.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I honestly have no idea.
    I would guess English or somewhere in Europe...

Due to the word 'Duke'.
    Be pretty kewl if I was related to a Duke wouldn't it?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Myself and my parents were born here, in Canada. My mom's parents are Maltese, but my grandfather spent a good portion of his life in Egypt. My dad's parents grew up in Italy - Sicily to be specific.

I just call myself Canadian.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Albanian, mixed with Greek, Italian, and American.
    Those are the only heritages I recall myself being, and I doubt I'm of any other heritage aside from the ones listed.

Back