• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Most Outrages Find on the GTS?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I found a somone offering a Celebi and looking for Glameow...I cried for awhile since I only had Diamond at that time.

Years
    Lesse...

There was the Shiny Latios offered for a Lv70 Typhosion. My fried and I worked so hard trying to get it. I had a Typhlosion, but low level, so he hacked my Ruby for Rare Candies, I traded it over, leveled it up, had to Park it to myself since he had already Parked that day, ran to the GTS, and it was gone...

I saw a Shiny Palkia named Pookia that I really wanted. It was for a Lv100 Garchomp, so I put a Lugia on offer for one, but the Palkia was gone after an hour or so.

I saw many Shiny Deoxys one day, all of them identical. (It was Japanese and from Hoenn, so the guy probably had a ton cloned. One went for a Slugma, but I didn't get it. I got one for a Swablu, though. My friend got another for a Shellder.

I got a Phione for a Breloom. At first I didn't even notice it was Shiny cause it looked so similar.

I've seen lots of Shinies asking for any Mew, but every time I try to trade, it randomly disconnects me from the GTS. *_*

Oh, and of course the onslaught of Level 9 Mews, as traders have identified that as the one foolproof way to clone. Seriously, I tried it. I hacked a Lv9 in Ruby. My friend hacked a Lv9 in Diamond. They're never tradeable--it doesn't work. ><

One time I traded a Latios for a Feebas. I already had a Milotic, but I was bored. Another time I traded a clone of my Shiny Latias for...some random thing.

~Chibi~

Years
    I got a level 100 Milotic for a Dratini the other day, and another Salamence for something silly like a Stunky.

I also have like 4 Gengars and 6 Alakazams :P

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    I saw many Shiny Deoxys one day, all of them identical. (It was Japanese and from Hoenn, so the guy probably had a ton cloned. One went for a Slugma, but I didn't get it. I got one for a Swablu, though. My friend got another for a Shellder.
    deoxys is probably the biggest most offered shiny pokemon on there. i did get one once sorry this was my best trade for her eit is, a sneasel 40 and up. i didn't have one, so i ran out and caught one, and it was still there! the trick is you have to search a couple of times if its isn't there the first time. i found it the second time a searched.

Years
    deoxys is probably the biggest most offered shiny pokemon on there. i did get one once sorry this was my best trade for her eit is, a sneasel 40 and up. i didn't have one, so i ran out and caught one, and it was still there! the trick is you have to search a couple of times if its isn't there the first time. i found it the second time a searched.
    Yeah, I'm well aware of that. I reset the GTS over and over and over, switching levels from any, to 10+ ect. My friend got so sick of me saying "It's still there, I know it!!"

~Chibi~

ChibiZeroZX

CUSTOM USER TITLE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Once some1 was tradin a SHINY PALKIA for a MAGIKARP n a SHINY DIALGA for a SHINX... >_> but when i tried to trade it Said... >_>
    that it was already traded... T_T

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i offered (in succession) three cloned ho ohs, and got 3 hacked celebis in return

also, i found a lv 1 untouched manaphy, and he wanted a marill for it!
    so i traded a marill for a manaphy

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    I got Shiny Palkia for a Croconaw level 30, I got a shiny houndour for flygon or garchomp, I don't remember.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    I don't really like the GTS since the only decent trades I got were

lvl 1 piplup for lvl1 chimchar w/ shadow claw
    and
    Lvl 53 archanine for a lvl 50 tauros w/ pokerus+adamant natured

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I was randomly searching one time, and someone wanted a PALKIA for a BIDOOF. -_-;; I mean, who would be that stupid?
    I've got tons of shinies, so that's how I get the pokemon I want. XD
    You can't resist the magnatizing power of shinies *_*...
    MUHAHAHA! >:]

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Today I found a level 100 Rayquaza and they only wanted any old Lickitung so I traded a level 1 male Lickitung for it. I feel really guilty, though, trading a level 1 Lickitung for a level 100 Rayquaza, but if that's what they wanted...

Back