• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Most Outrages Find on the GTS?

Years
  • Honestly that's what I'd do as well. If I'd given up on finding something in the wild, I'd finally end up putting up something people search for left and right just to get the Pokemon.

Not to worry though, they'd probably cloned it.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Or they found out it was hacked and didn't want it.

There was a Lv. 100 Palkia for a Magikarp once. I had one, but it was female. So I went to go look for one, found a male Magikarp and tried to trade it, but it was already done. =(

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • No, the Rayquaza looks really normal. It has a champion ribbon, though, but that's the only difference it has from my other Rayquaza (other than stats differing slightly here and there). How could I tell if it was hacked?

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I tradeded a lv100 piddeoto (not pidgeot) for a lv100 shiny milotic perfect IV's Ev trained perfect contest stats and a few ribbons AND it wasn't hacked (to the best of my knowledge. which is really good)

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • Just this orning i managed to get about 3 Channel jirachis, 4 Wishmaker Jirachis,Mizonutami Manaphy, Three aura Mews, One Mystery Mew and a Old Sea chart mew. And shinies about A lv100 Shiny modest male Milotic and a Shiny Speed Form Deoxys lv100. I got real lucky today. But i wont tell what i gave em Lol.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Wow, congrats on all the Mews and Jirachis, PokeFanatic! I put up a Bagon yesterday and I asked for any Arcanine and this morning I received a level 80 male Japanese EV trained Arcanine. And just the other day I traded a female Wormadam for a level 100 Japanese Kyogre. I mean, who in their right mind...?

Back