• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most prized card....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • My most prized card came to me under no special circumstances. I merely bought a booster pack and he was my holo. However, I had always wanted one and when I pulled him, I was ecstatic. I played him every duel I got the chance to, and often brought me the win as a total finisher. Over time he declined and I was forced to retire him. His battered visage can still be seen within my collection book, waiting for his time to rise again. This card means so much to me that even when I pulled a brand new duplicate out of a pack, I traded it away so there wouldn't be the risk of confusing the two. This card is the only Duel Masters Card on this thread to my understanding. The fiercesome and proud Deathliger, Lion of Chaos.

Deathliger, Lion of Chaos
    Demon Command, 7 mana
    mana number:1
    9000 power
    Double Breaker

For those who aren't Duel Masters savy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2005
    My fav card

My favoroit card would be chu-ske the mouse fighter because for some reason, I always draw it at the right time and usually wins me my matches

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
  • My prized card is my misprint PGD-000 Ring of Destruction. Its name is mostly not there and shifted down and to the right. Loveable oaf.

EDIT: Mullet..he meant the card game, not the card's type..

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
  • Poeple used to say that about $2 bills, yet once the Mint stopped minting them, people started collecting them... Sure, they're(both BEUDs and $2 bills) not worth much now, but give it time....

besides, almost anything can be sold for a bunch of money on eBay.....

Back