• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your music

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I like fierce stuff. Things that usually sound confident and kinda dramatic. :D So usually I'll listen to Electropop, synth-pop, dance-pop, just pop in general, I guess. I'll also even listen to a bit of country pop, (Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood) I like some hip-hop too.

Also, Christmas music. <3

Oldies, too. 50s-60s type stuff. Those songs are so different from today's music. It's interesting to listen to.

My music taste is just weird, I guess.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm really getting into Florence + the Machine and Robyn lately...

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    I listen to death metal. And smooth jazz, jks jks mainly death metal, classic rock, 60s,70s,80s pop

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I love screamo. Best genre ever. But specifically, my favourite genre is metalcore. Then post-hardcore, grindcore, emocore. Screamo isn't technically a specific genre, but it's like rock. Millions of deeper genres live inside it.

The Devil Wears Prada, We Came As Romans, From First to Last, A Skylit Drive, The Word Alive, Escape the Fate, and The Color of Violence.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Mostly I like listening to Death, Black, Heavy, Trash Metals and some other metals too (Excluding -core bands) and Hard Rock too.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • I mostly listen to alternative alot: All Time Low Yellowcard Mayday parade Ect ill listen to anything mostly. Except Country!

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
  • Gothy music for me.

Any music that relates to the "Goth" subculture.

Souxie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, Creature Feature, Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Nekromantix, Nightwish, Nox Arcana, the type of music that you'd barely listen to.

(FYI: My list of fave artists are LONGER that that)

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • Power metal, all the way. Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Vision Divine, HammerFall, Avantasia, Falconer, Rhapsody, Northern Kings, Nightwish, DragonForce...I like it all.

That, and anything Finnish like Sonata Arctica (again), HIM, The Rasmus, and Apocalyptica. Finland is so, so musically gifted.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm really into Shakira right now! I have liked her since "Hips Don't Lie" and "Beautiful Liar" with Bey but her new album has me almost as big of a fan as I am with Lady GaGa. I love her.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I tend to like most anything to an extent, just as long as it sounds good. If there is a genre that I would have to way I like the least, it would probably be Heavy Metal or bluegrass... but comeon.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Really for music I'm all open arms to most music genres, excluding those few like rap, opera and the classical types; there is a reason why I have grown to love many genres and that would be my mothers influence. She's a big fan many types of music as well and she plays it loud in the kitchen whilst cooking, the genres are such a large scale I've listened and adapted to them all from young to older. This I'm quite glad of actually as when I was a child I said: "Mum, I will never like music" and now I'm a fan of most music no matter the genre really so I owned my childhood self. Aha. But my strongest genres have to be in the rock, alternative, punk rock and pop area sometimes even electronics.

My most disliked genre is rap, I'm sorry for those rapper fans but I don't think that it's really talent to rap, it's like talking fast to me. I'm sure if I listened to more rap songs I would get used to it slightly but it's something I don't think I will approve of even after constant listening. The people who do the rapping are no concern to me, it's just the rapping itself. The only reason I will listen to a rapper's song is if the chorus is good like in B.O.B's Airplanes Ft. Hayley Williams (it helps that I'm a Paramore fan too...) but I still avoid as much as possible.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I would say the type of music I am mostly into these days are the usual likeables. Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Kenny Chesny (think that's how you spell it), Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Shakira, Linkin Park, 30 seconds to mars, and Death cab for cutie. That's it, really. I used to be obsessed with most of these artists. xP Which probably means I have OOD. (over-obsessive disorder) Haha. But oh well, it's not my fault. <3

MoonBunny

Happy Hallows Eve
    Years
    • Age 40
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I like a lot of variety of music but my favorite are Power Metal, Progressive Metal, Symphonic Metal, Gothic Metal, Goth Rock, Death Rock, Punk Rock, Pop Rock, EBM, Industrial and many more. My favorite band is Epica, my favorite song is The Bard's Song by Blind Guardian and my favorite artist is David Bowie or Sarah Brightman.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • I pretty much listen to anything besides Pop and Rap, and shock rock. Those seriously irk me. My favorite bands are Thursday and Escape the Fate. I mainly prefer Post-hardcore bands, to sum it up.

Back