• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your must diffuclt class and most easiest class

what is ur hardest subject

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Hardest
    earth science ms cook per 5 quizes every friday or pe and 3
    Easiest
    Math the stuff is pretty easy or social skills per 4 and 1
    ps Please pick ur number one hardest subject only one of the poll questions i goffed by making it multiple choice or if u want to pick more post one in the text
    ex
    pe

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Math sucks. I suck AT math. It's a circle that won't go away >>

Earth/Space Science is hard because the teacher doesn't even know her own subject. That's annoying >>'

Synyster

Jimmy
    Years
  • Hardest: History. (I just don't give a damn about stuff that already happened.)
    Easiest: French, Math, Science, and Gym (I love sports.)

Last edited:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Hardest: History - The class is just hard...
    Easiest: International Foods - we just learn about foods, have tests on equipment, and cook
    Chemistry - It's pretty easy, but I do get a bit confused eventually
    French - Easy, I'm just lazy so my grade is not as high as it should be. Curse my laziness.

I love Math! Especially Geometry (I'm weird, aren't I?), but Trig is a bit difficult. I better start listening...
    I hate English, but it's not so bad this year.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Easiest - English
    Hardest - Biology

I'd say French is somewhere in between, along with algebra.

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • Hardest: Maths "A" (I have 2 different maths, "b" which consists mostly of geometry and "a" which consists in equations, inequations, polynoms, complex numbers, combinations, logaritms, etc...)
    Easiest: French, English (I'm very good at learning other languages)
    The one I like the most: Philosophy (it opened my mind)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think that every subject is easy for me!
    I dont really have a weakness in studies,
    And iam first in class.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I don't have any really hard classes this semester, but next semester I'm gonna be loaded, especially if I'm in the spring musical, which I don't know about yet.

My easiest class this semester is Honors Psych which I'm taking online. You do like one assignment a day and you've got like an hour left in class of free time. It's simple like mad. I don't have a really hard class, but Band will drain your energy since we're always outside in the heat marching at 8 in the morning. God.

I've got Pre-Calc, Chem, and AP English next semester, the first two Honors. I'mma die, plz.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Easiest: Economics. Mainly because I'm the only one in my class who makes the homework and my teacher likes me.
    Hardest: History of Art. I suck at it. It's the only subject I may fail at.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • English. Gogo D minus. D: Math is easy for me with some stuff, but I want to burn inequalities. >_> And which person said school was fun, because I want to go Duck Hunt on them.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • My most difficult class would be either Geometry or History. Geometry just takes me a lot longer to grasp, so it's harder. The history quizzes actually aren't that hard, but each assignment is several hours long, so it takes FOREVER. I don't hate either class, but math in general isn't something I enjoy doing for hours a day. =/

Easiest this year would be Spanish II or maybe Web Design II. Verbs are tricky, but once you can grasp certain pieces, it all falls into place. Same with WDII, only change verbs to codes.

English is one of my best subjects, but it's AP and not just some "easy A." I like writing outside of class a little more just because. =p We had an awesome first semester book, though.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Science. I HATE that subject. It's the only class I'm failing. And HORRIBLy. >__<

My easiest would either be English, Choir or Keyboarding.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Hardest: Geometry and all those FRIKIN' THEROMS! What kind of loser wastes their life coming up with reason why certain figures are congruent?

Easiest: Chem Lab =P. She gives us all the answers about thrity minutes before the period ends. Then we just chill ;)

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hmm.

Easiest:
    History - We take notes, do stupid worksheets where the answers are right in the book, review a whole lot, and then take an easy test. I have the second highest grade in the class.

Biology - I'm in honors and it's still a pretty BS class. He gives you five points a day just for showing up. You can do all your work and bomb every test and still get a B.

Art - You work on projects, you practice techniques. It's more about projects this year since it's Art II, and this year we have a teacher who's really lenient about deadlines. I still try to get everything done ASAP, but it's not a problem.

Hardest:
    Latin - well, okay, it's not that hard if you study and do the work, but it's one of those classes where you have to be studying all the time.

Algebra - this is only really hard because we have a long-term sub who just gives assignments and expects us to learn to do it from the book. Math's my worst subject, and while nearly everything is participation points, I feel like I'm not learning anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmmm... I'm the best, in science class. I always get some " high class " notes. Ex: A (4), B (3)... I just love science class. I suck, in math class, though. Specially in algebra... I'm always scared, when we arrive in the algebra section, because I know that I'll get some lower notes than in science class. <~

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hardest would have to be French. x_x I can`t take that class anymore, it`s ruining my report card! ;____; *sniff*

Other then that, I`m okay with all the other subjects. I get very decent marks. My easiest would have to be Science.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • The hardest class for me was Algebra. XP Funny thing is that the easiest class I had was Computer Science. :P There's a lot less math involved in that class than you'd think.

Back