• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't know if it's looks as much as stats, and typing combination. The thing is a beast. It has 5 resistances, and only 3 weaknesses, thanks to the grace on it's typing. It's base stat total is 550, with it being immensely deadly in special attack and special defense all around. It's base 85 HP helps to make up for the lack of defenses.. not greatly mind you, but somewhat. The main thing that's good about this thing, is despite being so defensively weak, it has enough speed to pull out a special move and knock out anything that may stand in it's way.

It got some major movepool grace as well, especially in the level up portion of it. 11 STAB moves, 6 of them being special. It's not a bad Pokemon really, and I personally don't mind it's looks either. I love the combination of orange and red.. it gives that "fire" feel perfectly. <3

I pretty much agree with all of that. ^ it's really one of the best, if not the best bug type Pokemon we have. All those awesome moves + Great typing + awesome stats = Win.

Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Last edited:

razzbat

dancer
    Years

• I pretty much agree with all of that. ^ it's really one of the best, if not the best bug type Pokemon we have. All those awesome moves + Great typing + awesome stats= Win.
    i think he doesn't like it because of its designs rather than it's stats, though i actually like him. (well there isnt many fire type i dont like).
    my favourite is definatelly, shanderaa. To finally have 2 of my favourite types combined is pure awesome. XD
    i was really disapointed by kokoromi, as i loved koromori and i was hoping to see another awesome bat pokemon. Atleast i've still got crobat. :P
    i was also disapointed with the fire starter family, as i've loved all of the fire starters in the past generations. It was annoying how they felt the need to do another fighting type mix...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    the grass monkey looks the baddassiest of them all.

and i will NEVER get over those flying genie cloudmen..... they are just horrible and awkward looking. the only one i like is the pure flying type just because of its type

Jerpy

Give me your cookies...!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    I don't like the genie things either... They look so ridiculous! Glad you only catch one per game (two if you trade one over).

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    The fire and water monkey Pokémon look retarded. The grass one is the 'handsome' one between them.

Anybody likes this one:

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • Favourites

Hihidaruma:

Spoiler:

Zekrom:

Spoiler:

Desukaan:

Spoiler:

Roopushin:

Spoiler:

Shandera:

Spoiler:

Sazandora:

Spoiler:

Warubiaru:

Spoiler:

Goruggo:

Spoiler:

Laskeri

No Past, No Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2010
    I still like meloetta the most; but a few have grown on me.
    does anybody have an animated sprite for gallade?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I hate all of them! iJoke. But statistically, I hate 55% of them. I calculated :\

My favourite would be Tsutarja, I love it actually, my least favourite? I have many.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I think a lot of the appeal actually comes from it's great stats. The design itself, I don't think is anything amazing... but it's not a terrible one either. Just the idea and its stats are what make it so darn cool and appealing.
    Ah that explains it. I have to admit, the stats are very admirable.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think a lot of the appeal actually comes from it's great stats. The design itself, I don't think is anything amazing... but it's not a terrible one either. Just the idea and its stats are what make it so darn cool and appealing.
    Yeah it's just Pure win, I like the fire/Bug :D!
    I'm glad you can get a level 70 one later in the game :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Smugleaf is awesome. He's definitely my favorite. I have to say, though. There weren't many pokes in this generation that I didn't like.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The fire and water monkey Pokémon look retarded. The grass one is the 'handsome' one between them.

Anybody likes this one:

I don't like Gochiruzeru that much. I feel that it's a Jynx rip-off for some reason (no offense to those who like either Pokemon).

The Red Chain

The fire and water monkey Pokémon look retarded. The grass one is the 'handsome' one between them.

Anybody likes this one:

I think it's hideous tbh. >: When I first saw it, I could not stop laughing. :x
    It has way too many things going on, and none of them compliment it. Five bows, four prongs of hair, weirdly colored skin, "layered" dress/body... it's just not appealing at all to me. The pre-evos are kinda cute though. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back