• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Original PC Username?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    My old username was Lil Totodile. I changed it because i wanted a cooler username i guess. I like Croconaw better though. I dont think i'll change it again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My original name was plain Hotaru, then I made it a kanji version of Hotaru Suzume that I'm not gonna get for you, then I had it changed to to romanji due to the fact that I'd have to search for the kanji to log in. =_=

Years
    nayana_1120 > sammi-san > Sammi > Nayana > Sammi

nayana_1120 was my first username, and it even has its own account. At the time, I was considering a name change at another forum, so I tested the username here. I changed it to sammi-san after that because I didn't like nayana_1120 anymore, I suppose; I didn't really think about it long, I just rejoined one day. Then I changed it to Sammi because the -san bothered me. After that was Nayana, which looked damn good in orange. Finally, I went back to Sammi because Nayana bothered me. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I started out as Lightning and have always been Lightning had a brief name change stint to "Demyx" and then went straight back to Lightning. T__T I missed the username so hard.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Been Alter Ego right from day one. What can I say? It's grown on me. Besides, I'm not really into the name change silliness that certain people indulge in at every opportunity.

So yeah, I'm fine with what I have. Sort of ironic, though; back when I still played online games I'd change my name basically at a daily basis, sometimes numerous times a day. Perhaps I've just grown bored of the changing. x3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Let's see... Nope, no name changes so far. In the end, if I were to change my nickname, then a lot of people would become surprised. So I'm sticking with zel (lowercase, cause I'm lazy) till the end of the times.

But, that doesn't mean that the idea of changing the nickname hasn't crossed my mind, eh!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I used to be Kazeto Tamashii for a number of years, but I traded it in after I realized it was really bad otaku Japanese. ^_^; That and I started using the handle Jax Malcolm almost everywhere I went.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Order: KyokoButterfly15 - *Princess Seraphia*- Takara- Kyoko- Satsuki and I'll be returning to Kyoko once my 4 months are up in like, 3 days. I changed my first username ( KB15) because I love change, so sticking with one username was hard for me and clearly, still is XD But I love the name Kyoko and she is still my favorite Furuba character. Which is why I'm returning to the name :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    DreamBandit298 - CopyCat - PrinceGryph - Gryphyn - Aegis

Ugh... I hate my past user names, except for CopyCat. I changed from DB298 because it was to hard for people to type, and it had numbers in it. All of the others were too childish, now that I look at them. I like Aegis though, so I'm probably going to keep with it for a while.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    This is actually my second account and my 3rd name. My original was Ooka, and I changed it due to a theme change.

Back