• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Original PC Username?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    My very first username was "Pokemon_Veteran" but I have changed it twice. So my second was "Stevo-kun" which is basically my nickname with a Japanese suffix added. And then I changed it to my current one, Renji, who is my fave BLEACH character. And I haven't changed it in over 2 years o.o;.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Hmm...Well my original username was charizard_ma when I first started but a year after being on PC, I had my password changed and a few days after the cookies on my computer were deleted and I was unable to log back on. I tried to retrieve my password but never got the email. Later on I just created a new account which is this one and just added an 'a'. haha Since that day I kept my username as is even with the lower case 'c' which I have been convince to keep lower case many times by my friends here. haha

I should really uppercase that 'c' but it seems like that would start a riot. haha

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    My very first username was "Pokemon_Veteran" but I have changed it twice. So my second was "Stevo-kun" which is basically my nickname with a Japanese suffix added. And then I changed it to my current one, Renji, who is my fave BLEACH character. And I haven't changed it in over 2 years o.o;.

Yay for Abarai Renji =D

Ive always been Xairmo, and I always will be
    Not just here, but on every single forum im on i use the name Xairmo. Its just who i am i guess (cliche statements are fun) XD

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hmm not sure if I answered this before but I've never changed mine.

Years
    fabio875 was my original name. I wanted to get rid of the numbers in my username but the name has already been taken by a non-poster. Instead, a chose my nobody name "Aboxif". If you are familiar with Kingdom Hearts 2, then you should know how I got Aboxif from.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    fabio875 was my original name. I wanted to get rid of the numbers in my username but the name has already been taken by a non-poster. Instead, a chose my nobody name "Aboxif". If you are familiar with Kingdom Hearts 2, then you should know how I got Aboxif from.
    I get it, that would be Fabio if he was in the organization XIII
    Thats how i came upp with Xairmo, and im gonna stick with it forever!

Illusion~

O P T I C A L//I L L U S I O N
    Years
    well my first ever username was Tha Pkmn Prodigy [aka TPP]..but then i took a long break from PC and came back to make a new account under Chaos~Order..but then i took another break (go figure huh?) and i returned as Illusion~ and thats the final name i'm going to use XD

i have no idea why i took such long breaks from here really..my interest in pokemon has been fading, but i keep coming back because i always join good RPs and stuff..and PC was the first forum i ever joined so i always seem to come back for some reason ^^

Years
    DarkShadowSmoke. I do not know why I would choose such a name. I remember wanting Shadow, but it was already taken.

Later on Bobby -> DSSBobby -> Aeon

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Eh,
    My turn!
    When I first joined Waaaaaayyyyyy Back In '04,
    I was known as Pichuman.
    I just picked my fave poke' at the time(Pichu of course)
    And just put "man" at the end of it....
    Cause I'm a boy.
    I changed It to Blazikendude in like.....
    I dunno,
    But the reason i did that was because Blaziken was my fave pokemon(and still is)
    And I stuck with the 'boy" theme and added "dude" to the end of it.
    Cause Blazikenman doesent sound as good as Blazikendude now does it?
    No.
    I didn't think so.
    And I will never change it!

(Oh P.S If you knew Pichuman PM me)

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Z Type(got banned) > Anti-Spam Gun > ASG

Honestly, Z Type was back in around 2002-2003 when i was a lot younger.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    My username timeline. =0
    altarialover --> Tali-chan --> Pachi-chan

I choose altarialover because Altaria was my favourite Pokemon back then. ;D

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    When I joined in 2005, I was Mighty_Mightyena99. Bit of a newb, so I never got used to forums. <3

But then I changed it quite a lot actually.

Mighty_Mightyena99 ~> Star Poochyena ~> [Cherry-chan] ~> Star Poochyena

I love my Star Poochyena username, practically because that was the time when I made lots of good friends, and finally got into PC. Such good memories, which is probably why I changed my username back to SP.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Only had zanacross>Zanacross>The Spook. I'm going to go back to zanacross soon. My name and always has been. The Spook is just a break from the normal =p

Back