• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Original PC Username?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Um, well I used to be Mr.May16, Oh look it says it in my sig I should change that.

Anyways, I tend to base my names on whatever mood I'm in on that day, then if I feel like it I'll add my favourite number, 16 to the end.
    I changed it, because I'm a waffle enthusiast, and everyone called me Waffle anyways. The San is because I am a Ninja Waffle trainee.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Never changed it. The name is final when I chose it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've been a PC member for almost 5 years (2 months short), and my username back then was... are you ready for this?.... Are you sure? Because it's going to be one heck of a shocker... Ok, don't say I didn't warn you. My original PC username was "Arcanine". Shocking isn't it? XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I've been a PC member for almost 5 years (2 months short), and my username back then was... are you ready for this?.... Are you sure? Because it's going to be one heck of a shocker... Ok, don't say I didn't warn you. My original PC username was "Arcanine". Shocking isn't it? XD

Oh Em Gee sweetie! That's shocking! I thought your original user name was Growlithe or something like that. =p

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    coolmaster --> Eon-Rider --> Emo-Rider

I chose coolmaster at first because I wanted to choose a lame name like Pokemaster but that was taken so I changed the Poke bit to cool. -_-;

Next, I started a website with a friend which we abandoned. The website name was Eon-Rider and I decided to adopt it. XD

Finally, I changed the Eon to Emo because a girl on Bebo kept calling me emo so I decided to please her by changing my name to Emo-Rider. Hehe...

My next name change will probably to get Eon-Rider back unless some effing person steals it. ^_^

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My first user name was Anime_girl78 eventhough I didn't like my previous username it has numbers and all..

Years
    First username was Blazed, then I found out it meant something else... I was just thinking along the lines of Fire. Next was Lemonade because that is my favourite drink. Now, Relyt, which is Tyler spelled backwards, my first name. Next name change might be something like Kurosaki-kun, Renji-san, something involving Bleach. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    coolmaster --> Eon-Rider --> Emo-Rider

I chose coolmaster at first because I wanted to choose a lame name like Pokemaster but that was taken so I changed the Poke bit to cool. -_-;

Next, I started a website with a friend which we abandoned. The website name was Eon-Rider and I decided to adopt it. XD

Finally, I changed the Eon to Emo because a girl on Bebo kept calling me emo so I decided to please her by changing my name to Emo-Rider. Hehe...

My next name change will probably to get Eon-Rider back unless some effing person steals it. ^_^
    That was you!? lol I had no idea.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I have a pretty amazing username history..

marz
    Marz
    .Marz.
    Marz
    Marz³
    Marz
    Deimos

...Don't ask

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Been Alter Ego right from day one. What can I say? It's grown on me. Besides, I'm not really into the name change silliness that certain people indulge in at every opportunity.

So yeah, I'm fine with what I have. Sort of ironic, though; back when I still played online games I'd change my name basically at a daily basis, sometimes numerous times a day. Perhaps I've just grown bored of the changing. x3

|D Come now, you know you don't mind it that much. It's not silly, it's fun~ <3

My first name was DarkAquarius, due to me being pretty obsessed with Team Aqua at that point in time. I change my name when the time limit it up though. xD I'm thinking I might stick with Xenocrates considerably longer than my other names though.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well, I've been Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 since I joined, which was about 5 months ago. Since everybody calls me "Anti" I'll probably shorten it, but my views on Fergie and pop music remain the same :P

"Anti-Pop Culture" is pretty obvious, "Warrior" because I'd been lpaying too much Zelda (:P), and 13 because it's my lucky number and favorite number as well. But I've come to hate numbers on usernames, unless they are actually relevant, so I HAVE to take that off T_T lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I am and have always been 'Allstories'. I don't intend to change it, as I would rather not be just another shape-shifting drone in the sea of shape-shifting drones.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Alakazam17 = My favourite Pokemon in the RBY days + my age when I joined PFU

Three years later, and it's still my name. =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    My completely first username (which I actively used) over here was Watson Jr. ...I read Sherlock Holmes series around that time... Oh, this is my new account, so don't be shocked cause of the date of join. I am here from January '06.

My complete name and account history?

aaaa1234 (that's a secret, was n00bish in these times...WHOOPS! Not a secret anymore... feeling happy and clean :D) --account change--> Watson Jr. --> |Matt| (was obsessed with "|" sign) --> Matt NG (getting close to my real name) --> Martin Yiu (my real name plus shortening of a place which a hack I later abandoned took place) --account change --> Martin² (feeling more sophisticated :D real name * real name :))... Would take Martin if could, but it happens to be taken, so this is the closest thing I could get without getting n00bish name :) I think this will stay with me forever... I hope :D

This is the most n00bish-looking post I made due to overuse of smileys... *disables for further posts :P)

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So far, I've only had one account change. Itachi Uchiha was my original Username. And I figured it.. Probably.. Sounded. Sucky. Hence, I decided to change it to the name that appears right now - Itachi 2007. (Lolz.)

Back