• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

blue charizard

What title?
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    mine would be shiny voltorb...I caught it on the way to zapdos.I also have a shiny oddish and shiny numel.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    All my 13 Shiny Pokemon

But I'm going for: Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Regirock and Shiny Regice

Soft Resetted for those 3
    Still haven't got Registeel...

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
  • I have others too...
    Shiny Magikarp
    Suicune
    Red Geodude (Shiny)
    Shiny Chansey

I'll post more if I'll catch more rare pokemon...

Um, shiny Geodude is yellowish orange. Unless you mean that its in Fire Red.
    Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
  • Um, shiny Geodude is yellowish orange. Unless you mean that its in Fire Red.
    Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Actually, my Red Geodude is in my Crystal version, caught by my friend...He borrowed my Gameboy one time with my Crystal version and he saw a Red Geodude while playing my game in his house, he caught it and showed it to me the next day....

Years
  • my rarest probably is my charizard..in LG i never actually saw an other one..btw. i can't find any shiny..so that's why i only have my starter as rare

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • My Rarest pokemon is.....
    well my Arbok
    who isn't shiny and no Pokerus
    i have a leafgreen so it was worth trading my slopoke for it
    and of course my kingdra(only POkedex)

Colbat

Friend Code: 1847 8145 3065
    Years
  • mine is probably my Deoxys..... I got it from a friend... Don't know where he got it... I've trained it and trained it! I love it!!

Years
  • In my old Fire Red file (the file is deleted but I still have the Pokemon on my Emerald version)... my rarest Pokemon is probably my female Charizard. I know Charizard's my starter, but female starter Pokemon are rare to get on your first try.

I have a few other female Pokemon on other games that have very low female-to-male ratios: Swampert, Typhlosion, Espeon, Umbreon, Quilava, and Charmeleon.

My rarest Pokemon overall would have to be my Mew on my Red version.

Back