• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Pokemon Department. Better than Celadon, Goldenrod, Lilycove & Veilstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
  • Alright, i'll give it a shot, Hi! Now, I don't know if you want events for events or not, but I don't have any events to offer, but I do have some shiny Pokemon, all of which are touched except for one, though i'm sure there are berries that counterpart that problem. Pikachu Coloured Pichu, I'm reasonably sure you had an error, Pichu coloured Pikachu?
    Either way, if it was what i'm looking for, here are the Shiny Pokes I have to offer :)
    Shiny Spinda (F) Level 32 Naive
    Shiny Startly UT (M) Level 4 Bashful
    Shiny Golbat (M) Level 40 Serious
    Shiny Dustox (M) Level 21 Bashful
    Shiny Wurmple (F) Level 15 Lonely
    I also have a lot of Lengenday Pokemon Too. :D
    Please let me know if any of those interest you. :) I can also try to get any items you would like for them to hold.
    (For if you want to trade i will have to sleep in a few hours but will be back on tomorrow in my afternoon time of Australia whenever that is for you)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Can I have EVs on your Shiny Minun please. VM me them.

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • im interested in these
    SKORUPI F Lv.1 UT (Modest)
    MIGHTYENA M Lv. 58 T (Serious)
    WOBBUFFET F Lv.55 (Brave)
    Check My Thread

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    im interested in these
    SKORUPI F Lv.1 UT (Modest)
    MIGHTYENA M Lv. 58 T (Serious)
    WOBBUFFET F Lv.55 (Brave)
    Check My Thread

Just to let you know, I think the Wobbuffet is UT. I'm interest in these Shinies of you'res; Adamant Dratini, Adamant Male Ralts, & Adamant Riolu. Is that ok for you? If not I could change it. Also I have a question about your Shiny Latias. Is it UT? Because if it is I'd like to trade you my Modest Ut Latias in exchange that you allow to clone yours.

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Just to let you know, I think the Wobbuffet is UT. I'm interest in these Shinies of you'res; Adamant Dratini, Adamant Male Ralts, & Adamant Riolu. Is that ok for you? If not I could change it. Also I have a question about your Shiny Latias. Is it UT? Because if it is I'd like to trade you my Modest Ut Latias in exchange that you allow to clone yours.

ok and my latias is UT and i guess we can switch Latias'

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I forgot to. lol Bump for myself. ^^

Updated again with new spiffy Pokes!

Last edited:

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
  • I can trade you a Shiny Evd Vaporeon and any other Shiny non evd eeveelution(except Jolteon)for the Shotokan Pichu and Movie 10 Arceus or a TRU Regigigas.

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    CML for moltres,azelf,hooh,dialga,palkia and manpaphy please.

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • ill trade you for these
    MEWTWO Lv.70 UT (Calm)
    MUDKIP M Lv.1 UT (Modest)
    ANORITH M Lv.20 UT (Adamant)
    BUIZEL F Lv.8 UT (Naive)
    Check my Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back