• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    @sammy you like orange and blue, you like speedy pokemons(ninjask naturally) and you seem very nice and friendly

Akita

Returned
    Years
    If I get ninja'd, I'll blame the mods, haha.

Akita is a cloudcuckoolander (go check tvtropes), his primary goal in life is candy, likes punk/emo music and style (not the "I hurt myself" kind of emo), is quickly surprised, is stoned a lot, talks (and types) slowly, and apparently has a tail.

Right or right? Haha!

'Twas pretty darn accurate. Only two things you got wrong:
    1) You referred to me as a "he".
    2) Is not stoned a lot. (a good thing too)

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    I knew you were a girl, but I overlooked the fact that 'his' needed to be changed, ehehe. But don't get a male avatar, haha.
    And I bet you are really stoned a lot, but you just don't want to let your big bro know, haha. Just kidding, of course.

ThatKidMike likes music, Disney Channel, and can be dissatisfied with his attempts at stuff. Likes black artists. Adds periods in mid-sentence.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    My them is so very "me", though. I'm keeping it.

Adding to my comments on phantominoid;
    As likable as you may be, you live in Sweden, so you don't have as many true friends as one might expect. Sweden isn't as cool as the USA, and you really wish that you lived in the USA. <Heheh
    You are a PC n00b, considering you joined in September. Of 2010. People don't talk down to you, though. When you post, you always have so ething reasonably constructive/relevant to say. Still 100% correct?

tkallab

Years
    Ummm, BinaryPeaches. Another transvestite who appears to be of the other gender thanks to her avatar (If a girl dresses like a boy, is that also called a transvestite?). Likes pixel art an the color red. Oh, she loves red so much. Has affections for Red the speechless Indigo champion, which goes as far as stalking him (don't know how to make that sentence gramatically correct, haha). Cares very much about these forums. Knows when she fails at something, ehehe.

I'm gonna go to bed soon, make sure the thread isn't on the last page when I return, okay? Hahaha!

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    My them is so very "me", though. I'm keeping it.

Adding to my comments on phantominoid;
    As likable as you may be, you live in Sweden, so you don't have as many true friends as one might expect. Sweden isn't as cool as the USA, and you really wish that you lived in the USA. <Heheh
    You are a PC n00b, considering you joined in September. Of 2010. People don't talk down to you, though. When you post, you always have so ething reasonably constructive/relevant to say. Still 100% correct?

i live in sweden, correct, i'm just swedish? false, the number of friends is irrevalent, only two are enough but i have more than that, Sweden is environmental, nice scenery and many stuff and absolutely nice people, no i never had the thought of going to USA but i changed my mind cuz i have friends there, i got my first pc when i was 3 years old, that makes it back to 1994, i wasnt even able to talk, i joined late cuz of my lack of country mix at that time

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I knew you were a girl, but I overlooked the fact that 'his' needed to be changed, ehehe. But don't get a male avatar, haha.
    And I bet you are really stoned a lot, but you just don't want to let your big bro know, haha. Just kidding, of course.

ThatKidMike likes music, Disney Channel, and can be dissatisfied with his attempts at stuff. Likes black artists. Adds periods in mid-sentence.

I actually hate The Disney Channel, my location is just a lame ass joke. I don't know where you got the disastisfied thing, but its kinda true. I do like hip-hop, and that does include black artists. Haha, and I did add a period mid-sentence, but it was a mistake.

Anyways, Phantom. You strike me as a really thoughtful person, who just loves talking to and meeting new people, not to mention you love helping others. For some reason, you like being alone as much though, and you love the darkness. You also just joined PC like, today.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    @phantominoid; I'm just messing with you. Try not to take me seriously XD

Thatkidmike is awesome. Just plain and simple, awesome. He knows he's awesome, and his friends know it just as well. He likes hip-hop, because that's his style and his style is awesome. Occasionally, he takes things to seriously, but he'll learn to laugh it off.

He's always doing something that's different. He wants to keep his life "new" and fun. Thatkidmike is always going somewhere or doing something. And he has a life. Cheers

How accurate was that?

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    @phantominoid; I'm just messing with you. Try not to take me seriously XD

Thatkidmike is awesome. Just plain and simple, awesome. He knows he's awesome, and his friends know it just as well. He likes hip-hop, because that's his style and his style is awesome. Occasionally, he takes things to seriously, but he'll learn to laugh it off.

He's always doing something that's different. He wants to keep his life "new" and fun. Thatkidmike is always going somewhere or doing something. And he has a life. Cheers

How accurate was that?

Somewhat accurate. I'm actually kind of a clown, I try not to take things or myself too seriously.

Also, that movement lifestyle thing is a talent agency/dance company that I think is really cool, and represents something really cool, thats where that comes from.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I like the avatar but the sig.... well thats the opposite xD the username is well, somewhat original, becaue well I've never seen it anywhere else so yeah, its cool (although it could be cooler xD) but in general its really cool! =D

ps, I hate hanna montana.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Even if I couldn't see your post count, I would think you are new to here, but you are not new to message boards.

This could be interesting, lol.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Avatar: We see anime characters as avvy's all the time. I'm getting no vibe.
    Title: Four exclamation marks. Probably likes OT.
    Signature: Let's see, Pokemon Sprites, chain, not something I see much. Probably used to forums where things are like that.
    Username: The kind of name where the numbers are intentional. I think.

Consensus: You know how to get around the internet but still use it for fun and fun alone.

I LIKE BEING JUDGMENTAL AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

tkallab

Years
    THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! loves himself and wants people to know it. He thinks, no, he knows he's wonderful, but he's also living in a dream world. He gets into trouble often because he thinks he can get away with it, but when he's confronted with it, he keeps his cool. He likes confusing people by making them think he lives in a smiley that you need to look at for sdeveral minutes before realizing it's a smiley (guilty, haha). Describes thing the way they are, instead of trying to have some fun, hehe. Is an experienced member of these forums. Acts like he knows Japanese, which can't possibly be the truth because Japanese is very hard.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Your typical, everyday sort of hobbyist ROM hacker, with that ROM hacker attitude to boot. His post count implies that he rarely posts anywhere that counts posts, and probably lives in the ROM section most of the time, with the rest of the Shiny Gold kiddies fangasming over the same old hack, time and time again. *shot*
    His avatar and signature look hand drawn, so I feel a bit of an artistic streak, but his artistic style tells me...he's got that dark streak in him, and the subject matter of the signature banner confirms it. In short he's just a newbie, but the good kind of newbie that's got a little seasoning already and seems willing to participate and maybe improve. :P

I hit the nail on the head eh?

Years
    Pachy is clearly a Pachirisu fan, and may actually be a Pachirisu, considering he/she/it's apparently hugging his/her/its Pachirisu tail constantly. Pachy also clearly likes Mizuki Nana, and has some experience writing in markup languages like HTML. Pachy also likely likes to dance, and has been around the site a while. Is overall friendly to new members, unless they strike Pachy as precocious. That's all I can muster up right now. ^-^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back