• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Littlekid is a child from Texas who has an odd fascination with Dunsparce. As well as scantily clad swimmer men.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Random 17 year old male who apparently lives in "Hannah, Montana" (pun intended im assuming?, lol) Oh, and his name is Mike :P He also has a tumblr... interesting.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    An open-minded, cheerful young man who enjoys lighthearted entertainment in the form of anime and video games. Generous and not afraid to devote himself to things, and likes to keep things simple. Was that accurate?

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    A shy, but outgoing person who enjoys life, but not too much. Helps out when he can. Sorry if you were a she.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Ficher;
    is (in a way) arrogant. He is intelligent, often times more so than the people he talks to. He is a student whose interest lies in writing. He can and will write- about anything. I'm guessing from the grammar and syntax, that Ficher is from North America.
    Cheers.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    A fellow Durarara fan, I presume. Seems to not care about what people thinks of him and is not afraid to say what's on his mind.

Ficher;
    is (in a way) arrogant. He is intelligent, often times more so than the people he talks to. He is a student whose interest lies in writing. He can and will write- about anything. I'm guessing from the grammar and syntax, that Ficher is from North America.
    Cheers.

Hah, both of you were right. You guys stalk me of something? :O I'm kidding.

Akita, since you were above me. Nothing intended by that.

A smart person, that can be interested in anything appealing. Cheerful, yet 'dark' sometimes. Is currently pairless and looking for one, I suppose. You like Air Gear. Oh, and you hate to dance. Nice?

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    From your name, usertitle and Avatar, you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE memes. A lot.

Your signature, while slightly cliche using Mewtwo and the support bar, shows you like the Internet.

I assume you love the internet to no end.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    You are a funny guy, who doesn't give a damn what people think of him. You are also a neat person.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, then. Let's try again. As far as I can see, you seem to do things that interest you no matter what, and you're quite a responsible person, only to a certain extent.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You are a very hostile person with an odd personality that is impossible not to like. You don't trust people with your problems, and try to solve everything in your life by yourself.

I watched the Anime I think your avatar is from..

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Woah, you like chibis at a guess.

You like Ruby more as a game, at a guess. But you also like cute things, making you kind (as it seems that most of the time, people who like cute things are nice), but you like joking around too (hence the location)

Years
    You are a sufferer, be it under the chains of society or personal illness. You are self-conscious and at times paranoid, perhaps easily offended as well; so much so that anybody who suspects you of irregularity immediately rings your alarm bells, and becomes your threat.

...or at least...that's how I can distinguish a person using Senjogahara Hitagi as their avatar.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    You're the type of person who's not afraid to show of her true self to the world. You're a type of person who's passionate, and you're a type of person who likes to see the cup half full. You're also the artsy type, I presume.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    @Signomi

You are an elegant person, who takes interest in beauty/fashion. You are a responsible and neat person, who sometimes get a little angry if something goes the opposite of what you have in mind. You are a very skilled artist.

Cheers.

Ninja'd again. I always get ninja'd. Stop ninja'iing me.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Ficher;
    Cheers.

An addition to my previous comment;
    Ficher needs to get his mind out of the gutter. He adores Akita and says "Cheers" like her. He is also pairless, but it really doesn't bother him. He has a good sense of humor, and can take a joke.

Still spot on, yes?

→e l e c t r i c.p u r s u i t`

l o v e★s t r u c k
    Years
    Akita: A teenage female who is MAYBE into the "emo/scene" group. She seems to be quite honest when voicing her opinions about people. She also seems to have some things in common with the member "Ficher"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back