• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Since my old post got deleted with the site crash, I'll repost. Kairu is Japanese for Kyle, which is my real name.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    My sister always used to call me Megano, and it stuck. Thought I was being clever adding the Miss, lol. But my rl friends always call me Megano instead of Megan, because I use it for AIM and everything else.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

RunforSix: I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan, so every year since 1996, they began their RUN FOR their SIXth championship
    Dawnfanboy: I'm a Dawn fanboy, enough said
    Sweet Dawn: Still like Dawn, but this is a name I've used on other forums, it stuck on me
    ~Sweet Dawn~: Just decided to fancy up the name is all

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Not much of a story behind my name, I kind of use two at once. My online names (even the ones I use day to day now since nobody calls me by my real name) are usually variations of my real name, since I do like to be at least a little true to myself and have something to do with my real name. Sajiri as I use on here is a merger of three names. Sarah Jayne which is my real name and Siri which came about as a nickname from when I would spend time with my family in new zealand and they would pronounce Sarah sounding more like Seer-rah. My aunt then started calling me Saree which sounded more like Seer-ree. But spelling it Siri just looked better. So Sarah-Jayne-Siri = Sajiri

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    My girlfriend was writing a story one day, and she said tht my super hero name in the story was Lo-chan. So thats where it came from.. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    well its pretty obvious what my name originates from.
    ever since i was 10 or 9(i'm 13 now) i always liked the band nine inch nails.
    so when i was thinking of a name to put in when i first came here, i thought of something related to one of the best rock bands of all time(in my opinion) and it was pretty obvious what i did next.
    i thought nirvana would be a stupid name and hard to remember so i just though of my second favourite band.Nine inch nails.
    But now i realize that NIN seems too.plain so i'm probably going to get someone to change my name to Gin since he is one of the coolest people in bleach.
    i don't know when i'll change my name but i will sometime.
    and thats how i met your mother why i have this name.

Hotaru

Nostalgia Strikes Again
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    My username is Japanese for "firefly."

The idea came from Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies). I love both the anime and live action versions of the movie, and I thought it'd make a decent username. :]

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    HISTORY TIEM FOR KELSAY'S NAME :D

KyokoButterfly15- My intial account. I was originally going to join as "KyokoRedButterfly" but that was too lenghty, so I just took red out and put a 15 on the end. 15 is my lucky number. As for the name, in my favorite manga series Kyoko Honda is known as "Kyoko, the Red Butterfly" And she's my favorite character.

*Princess Seraphia*- I was tired of KB15 but I was too unoriginal to come up with my own name XD; so in the other manga I was reading at the time, Magical x Miracle, there's a Princess named Seraphia. And for some princessy effects, I added the *'s XD

Takara- I was tired of my long usernames so I wanted something short and sweet. Now my name roughly translated means either "victory ship" or "fierce island" idk why they mean both. Anyway, feirce island reminded me of treasure island. So I looked up treasure in japanese and I got Takara.

Kyoko- I love the name and adore the character. Simple as that <3

Satsuki/Satsuki³- lol no one enjoyed the fact that I chose this name :< Satsuki is another character in Fruits Basket that I enjoy. And one of my friend's said I acted like her XD; So I chose that name. And then a bunch of people wanted to do the cubed thing and I liked the idea XD

Kyoko- Again, loved the name so much I had to return.

Arisa- Haha, again, no one enjoys this name or the fact that I changed Kyoko. Arisa is AGAIN, a Fruits Basket character that happens to be in my top 5 favorites.

fyi, I may change it again :x

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I wanted to make some sort of japanese sounding name, I do have another name I use on MSN, but I didn't want to use it here, so I went with Akari instead.

Then one day I got bored and googled up the name Akari and realised that it was a name of a brand. XD;

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Amphros23 - Because I just really wanted to post on the forum way back when and my favorite Pokemon was Ampharos, but I was typing so quickly that I misspelled it.

Thomas-san - When PC first started offering name changes I automatically though of using a username with my real name in it. I had already created another account just using my first name, so I added the -san on the end to honor the home of Pokemon, Japan.

Tomasu-san - After six months I made it even more Japanese influenced and when with the Japanese pronunciation of my name.

Then I had another name that I hated and don't remember, but I hated it so much that I didn't visit PC for six months.

When that six months was over I changed it back to Thomas-san and kept it that way.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    My story is considerably less engaging than most people, but whatev.

When I was fourteen, I was quite an obsessive fan of Pokemon for the characters, rather than the plot. Ash, I thought was blah. My absolute favorite however was Richie, or Hiroshi. Anyhoo, I obsessed over him, drew him, wrote about him, for.. err.. maybe a year? I bought the manga with him in it because he was freaking adorable, and in it, his Pikachu was named Chuchino, rather than Sparky (or Leon, which is so much cuter than Sparky, zomg).

Anyways, I thought it was the cutest name ever. When I joined, I was already recovering from my Richie obsession, but Chuchino was such a great name! Not many people read the manga, and those who did probably wouldn't remember a minor character's Pikachi, after all. Figuring it was perfect as a name, I typed it in and voila.

:3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    These are all my usernames that I have ever had on PC:

Mighty_Mightyena99~ This is liek.. the noob days. I chose it because I liked Mightyena. Simple. Oh, but I added the Mighty because.. yeh.. I was so creative. O___O
    99 is also my favourite number.

Star Poochyena~ Hmm.. I dunno. It just sounded cute. XD But also obsession with Poochyena just made me change it.

[Cherry-chan]~ My attempt at making a cute 'non-Pokemon' style username. Although it sounds lame.

Sanctuary~ It's pretty-sounding. 8D
    But I was listening to the song "Sanctuary" by Utada Hikaru and it sounded nice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok this thread had me going... I knew somewhat that Heatran was Virtual Chatot, but no idea whatsoever that Aere was Aegis, or that Murderface was Warheart XD And that clade. was Azonic!!!!!!!! Double-XD-ness on me.

Fabledawn
    is because I like the word fable. It's pretty much as simple as that. I just didn't want to sound that simple when I joined some forum back a year ago, so I added dawn. Just because dawn is my fav time of the day x3 it has NOTHING to do with the pokémon anime character. That became my name at PC too. And still is at pe2k.

People kept calling me "Dawn" almost as often as "Fable" so nobody was happier than me when that name change revolution came this year... too bad Fable was already taken as a username, but with the simple little ending -chan, we got Fable-chan. Tadaa.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Mine have... fairly boring backstories.

Kazeto Tamashii: Admittedly, when I was in my mid teens, I had the "OMG JAPANESE IS COOL!!!1" phase. So, I looked up random Japanese words and smashed them together to see what would happen. Originally, the name was used on my FFNet account, particularly as the name of a Mary Sue parody for stories I no longer have (because FFNet decided to raid my account for some reason... while ignoring all the other scriptfics out there). I recycled it when I joined PC and kept it for reasons I really can't recall. No one ever actually called me that.

Jax Malcolm: A more recent pseudonym, born from liking the name "Jax" (an interest that spawned from watching only the intro sequence of a soap opera) and filching the name "Malcolm" from a Demonology 101 character.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Sanctuary~ It's pretty-sounding. 8D
    But I was listening to the song "Sanctuary" by Utada Hikaru and it sounded nice.

I guessed it right! :P

Anyways, 'destinedjagold' is my username, and it came from the name of one of the characters of my story, which is Jagold...

I have a lot of 'Jagold' names, for instance, I use them depending on my mood. xD And here they are...

jagolddemium, Arch Jagold, DarkJagold, destinedjagold, Shadow Jagold, DJG, jagold.

A lot eh? And also, it is pronounced as jay-gold... Like the names Jacob and Jayson. ;)
    And I love my username.
    :P

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Mine isn't as long and as deep as some stories here...

"World King" comes from my fanatism about Kings, rulers, and Monarchs, and my likes to all evil and villainous (bad grammar) things, since they are always trying to take control of the world. Then I said "Why not combine desires to rule the world, but as a king that everyone will bow down to?"

And now, here I am, as "World King", my first and only username for any Website i've gone to. Hope you didn't like this...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Most of my usernames either have Omni or Templar in them. Sometimes encompassing both. Omni is Latin for All. Which I thought was pretty cool. Templar were a band of Christian knights.

My most recent user name Nerevarine is actually a special case. About 2 weeks ago I was writing chapters for fanfics and decided to go on this forum. After reading a few topics I decided to return here. But then I realised that I would want to change my username. So I thought long and hard and decided to take a break and play a game. So I took out The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind which is my favorite game. After playing it for several hours I noticed many main characters calling me the Nerevarine which was the name of the main character. So I decided to change my name to that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back