• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen You're Happiest moment in pokemon RPG.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Does this apply to all Generations? Because it's only in the Abvanced Generation board. :/

Anyway, my happiest would have too be my first legit level 100 Pokemon. I think it was either a Mewtwo or a Blastoise on either Red, Blue or Yellow ^_^

Or when I finally caught Entei on Gold, me and my friends were stalking it for hours... Or maybe my first ever legit shiny (besides the infamous Red Gyarados), a Raticate on Gold.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    i have lot's of happy moments :D

one more of it...

when i came to realize that i can actually trade :D

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~

♪The Fire Pokemon Trainer♪
    Years
  • Mine was finding the super-rare Snorunt and evolving it to a Glalie.

Also, I caught these three Regis Pokemon with these balls:

Regice - Ultra Ball
    Regirock - Ultra Ball
    Registeel - PokeBall

And also defeating the Elite 4 over 6 times.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    when i got my shiny zizazoon from gamestop and bonus disc that contained a wishmaker jirachi . my favorite pokemon at the time

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    when i first ever got meowth in blue or yellow. and when i found out i could get it in diamond (which i no longer have)

mad567

Pokemon Mirage Master
    Years
  • when i got deoxys from someone in my emerald i wanted one so much that i got it 30lv and in the same day it is now 100lv

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    when i got deoxys from someone in my emerald i wanted one so much that i got it 30lv and in the same day it is now 100lv

:DWoah cool that's an voila~~ thing;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    my happiest moment was either when i got a shiny squirtle as a starter or when i found a shiny zubat, its no crobat, and is unbeatable lvl 97

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'd have to say finding a shiny nincada in ruby or finding a shiny caterpi within 20 mins of starting leafgreen(within half an hour of buying it as well)

Back