• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youtube's changing its layout.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Indeed, the new look of YouTube is horrid. Never before have I seen so many thumbs down for a video, though that may be because they only recently implemented that. =P

But still, the ratings are awful.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I Prefer The Old One, But At Least YouTube Don't Change Their Layouts Like Facebook. *Sighs* But Since There Is Nothing In Our Damn Power (Unless Someone is God..Which I Doubt XD) We'll Just Have To Live With It. It Took Me 2 Seconds To Find Out Where Everything Was, So Personally I Don't Care.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Yeh i know exactly what u mean for some reason i got this new layout when it was in BETA and it was awfull then
    Come and See my channel : tingawinga5

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    The new layout is so ugly that it hurts to look at it! I really want the old layout back, this one is just so plain, and things seem out of place.
    I just hate it. :S

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    this is like the time facebook changed its layout and it sucked. seems companies rarely listen to their users

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Dont shoot me for saying this, but i like the new layout. It makes it look cool agian.

I give it 2 thumbs up :)

Back