• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Club

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    yes mai...
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Club
    ...my my..mai is HOT!!!!
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Club

Edit:not me...I tried....

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Okay!! I'll give this a try if no one else will!! XD

Evil twin: this is going to be disturbing...

Name: Noa Kiba!! Er..that is it right?
    Looks:The front is a lighter shade of teal green while the back is darker, but not a whole lot. He's got blue eyes if I recall, and he's pretty well sized, seeing how he was 10 years old when he died. He like to wear white and uses spirit type cards.
    voice (Describe):umm...young, but still serious? Oo
    about: Getting revenge on Kiba (seto) becuase he belives he took his place. (how wrong he was..) later he sees the light and turns his ways around and prevents his father from escaping the cyber world and helps the other escapes....so in my case, he's a good guy!! ^o^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I was somewhere else and couldn't get on. Anyway, Shining, did you get that pic in your siggy from me? If so, awesome. ^^

Chellenge: Who can make the best Noah Character bio with this information:

Name: Noah
    Looks: Um... has green hair? and big eyes. and is kind of short, too
    voice (Describe): Reminds me of Kish's dub voice on Tokyo Mew Mew. and Harley's voice too
    about:
    At first I thought he was a psycho freak because of how he wanted revenge for the wrong reasons, but stuff happened and then he ended up being good! ^^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I just did it cuase I'm bored!! Besides..detail of writing is my specialtiy..XD
    anyway, my favorite character is duke! XD he's got that big brother personality to me..seeing how I'm the oldest of three, that's cool to me..XD

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yeah..It would be nice if he would have come back...I would like to see how Mokuba and him would get along this time! ^_^;;

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I don't know if this is considered off topic, but I must say this...I used to be over my Yugioh obession..(still watched, but not as much) but now that it's over I'm sad...*sob*
    Oh well...^o^ I watch other anime too! XD guess this proves you never know how important something is to you until it's gone...XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    What's with you and Noah topics??XD
    (I really thought it was spelt Noa..Oo)
    I don't know..I don't pay attention to the voice cast, just the charcters...

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Um... I can name a few but thats probably all;
    Noah Kaiba in Yu-gi-oh series 2 (Naturally)
    Hiromi Tengenji in Namco X Capcom
    Lucrezia Noin in Gundam Wing
    Sakura Shinguuji in Sakura Wars
    Hinageshi in Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report and
    Chun-Li in Street Fighter II V

That's all I kno, but I spose there's more

The Shining

I like the design of my avater
    Years
    Are you going to try my other chellenge, Scottura?

The character bio chellenge on Noah?

I'm trying to find the one best discriptive character bio on him so i can write it down. My Dad is re-painting rooms and he'll have to do my as well and that means my computer is going to be on-plugged and I won't be online and I won't have Noah. U_U So I'm going put down all the info I can on him so I won't forget him. I also drew a picture of the symbol at the top of his outfit (where the purple design begins). Now all I need is a very discriptive character bio that tells the basics Name (full name), Looks (describe looks: outfit, hair style,etc), Voice (describe) how his voice sounds), and About (some info).

I'm trying to get the perfect one before I'm off-line for three days or if I'm lucky two days.

Last edited:
    Back