• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Club

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Um... hm... *looks through my pics* How about Malik it was first one I saw. ^^;; I swear my sister's in love with him and every other anime guy

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    XDDD I know that void...Mailk..hmm..well...His evil side scares me, but he's pretty cool!! ^_^ *Talk about the good mailk* and I know someone that has a crush on him big..^_^

Emii

Years
    Ph4aRpAcOtEhTaCo said:
    Who like Yugi oh......theres a reason while iy got canceled off T.V.
    This is a FAN club. If you don't have something nice to say, don't post.

^^;; sorry, I know I'm not a mod or anything but that kind of people bugs me.

kimi_catdemon said:
    XDDD I know that void...Mailk..hmm..well...His evil side scares me, but he's pretty cool!! ^_^ *Talk about the good mailk* and I know someone that has a crush on him big..^_^
    omg me too. like, HUGE. XD My sister.. but that's the one I was talking about before. she likes the good one, not the evil one

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I think the evil one scares just about every one dude. XD
    He's got serious issues and needs to be put it time out with out his fancy millenium item..=D

Emii

Years
    XDD yeah for real! He's all like "Do this, OR I'LL KILL YOU!" *exaggerated* lol if I ever ran into him I'd probably have a freaking heart attack! XD

Years
    I know this has already been said, but...

Ph4aRpAcOtEhTaCo said:
    Who like Yugi oh......theres a reason while iy got canceled off T.V.

Please, if you don't have anything nice to say in the fanclub, stay out of it. The point of the fanclub is to discuss the thing it's about, not degrade it. If you degrade it, you really can't call yourself a fan, now can you? ;D
    Thank you. :3

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Off topic: What's with people degrading shows lately?

On topic: Dude, If I ran into ANY anime chatcer, I would jump in the TV with them when they return. XD but still evil mailk would be scary...regular mailk would be fun!! XD

Emii

Years
    Ok welcome new member! ^^

Kimi, I agree with you 100%! I'd do the same thing! Unless they were evil, of course. Good ones would be sooooo much fun though! ^^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    oh really???!!!!!cool!!!!!even though I can't watch it,due to the fact that I don't HAVE kids WB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::D.......................:sleeping:

Back