• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • You can't be evil, you can only be crazy. Your semi evil. your quazi evil. Your the diet coke of evil. just one callory, not evil enough. :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Who here ran three different type personality test in a row and answered them honestly only to get fire each and everytime? Me! And who runs tehstrongest fire light deck among duel masters? ME! You're pyroness cannot match my pyroness. And we are so off topic. :P

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • What I liked most was how real teh cards were, and when yugimet joey adn tristen in the millenium puzzle, he ran right by them and siad. "less talk, more running!" That was hilarious! :laugh: And then there was when Joey said he was the Godfather of games. That was pretty funny too, especially with teh accent he used. :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Joey says a lot of funny things. What I liked a lot was how Pegasus kept trashing Kaiab, and making fun of him Kaiba" I know how the card works. What do you think I am, an amateur?"

Pegasus-"Please Kaiba, you're not that good."

and then: Pegasus: "I doubt anyone could survive such a feirce trouncing like that and come back to fight again. Well, except Kaiba of course. Ooh, did I say that out loud?"

Years
  • I have only just heard about the movie as i was going past burger king two days ago! i saw a banner advertising for toys with every meal! when is the release date?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Allmost every critic gave it a bad review. They do it with most animated movies, look at what they said about Pokemon movie one...and that was one of the best pokemon movies ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back