• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
  • hey ill trade you a level 100 pidgeot and a lvl 100 armaldo (japan) for your shiny totodile if its lvl 1 but if its not then your spiritomb? and can i have it with pokerus? but how do you infect pokemon with pokerus i totally forget.

Years
  • hey ill trade you a level 100 pidgeot and a lvl 100 armaldo (japan) for your shiny totodile if its lvl 1 but if its not then your spiritomb? and can i have it with pokerus? but how do you infect pokemon with pokerus i totally forget.

No i they are both level 20, but i can get you a spiritomb with a pokerus. You can spread it by fighting with the infected pokemon, and the rest of the pokemon will eventually get it.

Are the shiny Totodile and shiny Torchic level 1?

No, level 20 sorry

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
    Years
  • I am looking for a Cressila level 100 good nature for a kyogre level 100
    Good nature please!
    Gen. 4 HeartGold
    FC- 1463-9922-7951
    Please message and respond me as soon as possible
    I'll even through in a manaphy egg to make it fair!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back