• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zam's Battle Frontier

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    i'd like 2 battle u!!

6 ON 6
    Single
    no ubers or legends
    But plz i don't use hacked items! can u do the same?!

Years
    In all seriousness... how many DAMN KFC employee's are there LOL. Firstly there was Cakekun and now there are like 9 of you. You should all make a clan lol :P

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Ah Good Game Zam! You got me when that Focus Blast missed =P Guess team is teh suxxorz lol

Hope to battle again!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I am a bit annoyed that Heracross was fully paralyzed four times in a row. >_>

I wasn't sure if I was going to win at the end there. I actually used Luster Cannon in case you thought of switching. If you didn't then, you of course wouldn't a second time. :D

Yeah, great battle. My Name team worked! (Though it still needs some tweaking)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yeah >.> I should set up Light Screen with that Meganium instead >_> Heracross had failed you with that Paralyse =D

Magnezone has 50 Base Attack.. I didn't think an Explosion would obliterate Blissey! =D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I wasn't sure myself, though I figured Starmie could finish her off with a Surf. I doubt it would have worked had Blissey had full health though. Which is another reason why I used that Luster Cannon. :D

Years
    Ok I will do my best :) filller

hmm maybe you should host the battle :S

Awesome battle! I will get stronger and battle you again later, zone V zone was hilarious :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah good game mate. I am currently breeding some improved versions of my team when I have done that and battled a few other people, you can expect to see me back.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Anyone care to have a battle with me? :D

My WiFi was down earlier, but methinks it's back up. I went into the GTS to make sure.

Back