• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zam's Battle Frontier

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I know that was a highly suspicious place for it to D/C but I swear on my life, I did NOT disconnect. I doubt you did either so I'm not even going to accuse you.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    No, I definitely did not disconnect. Moments before beating you, I think not! XD

I will consider this a win on my part. I take it you agree? ^_^

Anyways, that was a great battle, for sure. I always curse myself when my Pokemon X counter faints before I realize my opponent has Pokemon X, and that happened this time.

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    alrighty bring your a game :) ive gotten better

-_- no luck with connection guess some other time then

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Weird....it worked fine against Charizard23. It must be on your side.

XD, look like he accepted my battle again and it worked. Okay, I hope to battle you eventually. =D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I have two more beasts I'd like to try out as nobody should expect me to use the same team twice. Anyone willing to take them on? ^_^

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    I'll take you on tommorow, as I'm getting my team back then. You can lose to my Milotic again.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Again?

I seem to remember taking that thing out three times in a row. =P

Though I still want one. XD

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    We got disconnected. >_>

I know I didn't do it intentionally. Heh, it was probably a problem with one of our routers. Though that was a great battle! =D

To Umanouski, Sleep Clause = no two Pokemon asleep at the same time(excluding Rest & Effect Spore); Evasion Clause = no evasive moves(ie Double Team & Sand Attack).

I will battle you if those are all right with you. ^_^

Back