• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zoroark & Zorua Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Really people still think Zorua and Zoroark are legendaries. Just because they stared a movie doesn't mean they are legendary Lucario wasn't.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    Well they seem to have a similar appearance to 5th Gen like Manaphy did to 4th gen. One of the first Pokemon you get a look at, and one of the last ones you actually obtain. Because of their intriguing status I think they could be legendaries (though I'm not 100% certain), and since they're essentially bending all of the other rules anything at this point is possible :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well they seem to have a similar appearance to 5th Gen like Manaphy did to 4th gen. One of the first Pokemon you get a look at, and one of the last ones you actually obtain. Because of their intriguing status I think they could be legendaries (though I'm not 100% certain), and since they're essentially bending all of the other rules anything at this point is possible :P
    Well true...gen 3 added genders to Pokemon, gen 4 added indefinite genders (Heatran) and breeding (Manaphy) so maybe gen 5 adds evolution...

incognito322

Years
    I would only trust the games at this point. However it seems like every specialized, elusive pokemon in Sinnoh was legendary. I mean really, 14 new legendaries?

It's safe to say Zorua and Zoroark are possibilities. And I'm curious... where do we see that Zorua actually evolves? It could be a Manaphy/Phione complex...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Zoroark is doing the same freaking thing Lucario did. We have had event Pokemon that are not legendaries. Spiky eared pichu was not legendary.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I think they did add evo in gen 5 for legendary as said above,but just because he was a star in a movie does not make him a legendary also as stated above.

incognito322

Years
    Hm? Lucario was an event Pokemon? You can get it in-game via an in-game event.
    So it's not special. And remember I'm not saying Zorua and Zoroark are legendaries, just that a lot of evidence about them points to the possibility that they could be.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    They gave a special Lucario at an event and it's possible that Zoroark is this Gen's Lucario (We don't know if you can catch Zorua/Zoroark in-game but it's possible).

incognito322

Years
    They've given special Pikachus out... numerous times. But it's available in-game.

If it's not a legendary, though, I say it's the lead pokemon of the *alleged* Dark Gym Leader's team.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Unown was not legendary and neither was Lucario so Zoroark cannot be legendary. They even have a pattern for their movies ever 5 movies (Starting with the 3rd one) has featured a none legendary pokemon as the main pokemon in the movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back