• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zoroark & Zorua Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe it isn't proof in it's self, but what if I added another reliable source?

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml
    Okay, now that I've gotten info from a Pokemon Encyclopedia and the most well-known Pokemon site other than pokemon.com, I'm PRETTY sure Zorua evolves into Zoroark
    No, again. Serebii.net is a fansite, and not a reputable source. Like Bulbapedia, it gets its information from reputable sources. I'm not sure where they got the information from, but it's likely to have been CoroCoro, or the Black and White official website. Those would be reputable sources. Things directly from Game Freak / Nintendo. Well, CoroCoro isn't from Nintendo, but it still counts.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Really, that'd ruin the legendary concept.
    At first, I also thought they were legendaries, but we don't even know if Zorua evolves into Zoroark ! oO
    So, no, the two Pokemon (the first to be revealed of the 5th Gen.) are NOT legendaries ! >:-C

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    aMost sources say Zorua and Zoroark arnt legends. It's an evolution line, and they have genders. And it's not like manaphy and phione, Zorua evolves into Zororak.
    It's just a gimmick like Lucario.

It dosn't matter if they are event only. So was the Notch eared pichu.

Also, recent strategy guides (PT, HGSS) have used the term shiny.
    Yes, but the Notch Eared Pichu was a special kind of Pichu, wasn't it?

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    But it was not a legendary pichu, if anything it sucked more then a normal pichu because it had all the same move/stats without the evolutions line (which isn't the best to start with)

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    Well, seriously, get real; All the Pokemon only obtainable in events aren't going to be a Lucario, considering, again, that Lucario is avalible ingame. And actual "Official" sources can tell you that you can only get Zoroark with a special event shiny Raikou/Suicune/Entei. Even if it ISN'T a legendary, you cannot deny that it's not a Lucario.

Oh, and the official sources are things like Coro coro, which my aunt (Who lives in Japan) translated for me.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    if they were legionaries and they did evolve that would win the internet.
    but i don't think they are.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    What's so legendary about Zorua and Zoroark? I think Rocky505 got it right, they're most likely going to be one-off pokemon.

Thats stupid legendaries cant evolve and they shouldnt/

YEAH, BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY AREN'T LEGENDARY THEN. THEY ALSO AREN'T LEGENDARY IF THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    What's so legendary about Zorua and Zoroark? I think Rocky505 got it right, they're most likely going to be one-off pokemon.

YEAH, BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY AREN'T LEGENDARY THEN. THEY ALSO AREN'T LEGENDARY IF THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM.
    Well that last statement isn't true...there are many of a kind in the Anime...multiple Articunos, Zapdos, and Moltres's...

Years

Well that last statement isn't true...there are many of a kind in the Anime...multiple Articunos, Zapdos, and Moltres's...

I think he was using sarcasm there..

Anyways, I don't think Zorua and Zoroark are going to be legendaries. They seem more like mascots than legendaries. and i don't get why people are convinced Zorua doesn't evolve into Zoroark,it looks obvious to me that it does.

Years
    I think he was using sarcasm there..

Anyways, I don't think Zorua and Zoroark are going to be legendaries. They seem more like mascots than legendaries. and i don't get why people are convinced Zorua doesn't evolve into Zoroark,it looks obvious to me that it does.
    Well he didn't sound like it plus lots of people have used that statement before...
    Yeah I can't beleive that either...they said they were an Evolution family since they were both introduced...

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    A pokemon is legendary because its sort of super rare. If a pokemon can breed it isnt that rare.

By this logic Zoroark is a legendary but Zoroa isnt.

Years
    A pokemon is legendary because its sort of super rare. If a pokemon can breed it isnt that rare.

By this logic Zoroark is a legendary but Zoroa isnt.
    Wait but Manaphy can breed so by your logic you mean that Manaphy isn't that rare (thought it's product isn't a Manaphy but it still breeds...)

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Wait but Manaphy can breed so by your logic you mean that Manaphy isn't that rare (thought it's product isn't a Manaphy but it still breeds...)

Actually, Manaphy would be classed as a Legendary but, not Phione as you could probably make Eggs for lots of Phiones...

However, I don't think it's like this with Zorua and Zoroark as they are both within an evolution (of some sort). Wouldn't this just make it like a pseudo-legendary Pokemon or something like Absol and how Absol was portrayed?

redzb1

KING~N!!!!!
    Years
    zorua and zoroark arent legendaies they just represent as riolu and lucario in the 5th gen. (only stronger)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back