• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle me. See the results online!

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    **DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR A BATTLE. THAT IS WHY THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.

I wanted to finally start battling and thus here I am. My rules are simple, but will be reinforced, no exceptions.

NO LEGENDS OR WOBBEFET, NO HACKS, NO DISCONNECT, AND SLEEP AND EVASION CLAUSE.
    Sleep Clause means that you may only place the status 'sleep' upon one of your opponents pokemon at a time, and Evasion Clause means that you are not allowed to pass on evasion or speed gains.
    Otherwise, you are allowed to give each pokemon an item, and the items may repeat. In other words, yes, you can have 2 Leftovers.

Also, before battling me, you agree that it is okay for me to video tape the battle and stick it on Youtube. I will be putting links to the videos after they end.

Thank you, commence the challenges.

Me vs. Joe
    Me vs. Richard
    Me vs. Samson
    Me vs. Jim
    Me vs. Grant
    Me vs. Terry
    Me vs. Kevin
    Me vs. Micheal
    Me vs. Zach
    Me vs. Richard Rematch
    Me vs. Terry Rematch
    Me vs. Opdi
    Me vs. Lukas
    Me vs. Tom
    Me vs. Opdi Rematch
    Me vs. Charlie
    Me vs. Paul
    Me vs. Zasz
    Me vs. Kevin Rematch
    Me vs. Nekros
    Me vs. Zasz Rematch
    Me vs. Zasz Rematch #2
    Me vs. Jay
    Me vs. Kevin #2
    Me vs. Aaron
    Me vs. Diamond
    Me vs. Koh Ima
    Me vs. Burzes
    Me vs. Juan C
    Me vs. Aya
    Me vs. Richard EPIC REMATCH!!!
    Me vs. Shadow
    Me vs. Punishment Rematch
    Me vs. Grant Rematch
    Me vs. John
    Me vs. Charles #2
    Me vs. Charles #2 Rematch
    Me vs. Chris
    Me vs. Roger
    Me vs. Burzes Rematch
    Me vs. Burzes *New Edition*
    Me vs. Aya *New Edition*
    Me vs. Richard *New Edition*
    Me vs. Mithos *New Edition*

WINS: 948 LOSSES: 13 DRAWS: 1

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i wanna be on youtube...

when can you battle? i need to run to the post office in a sec, but when i get back, i'd like to battle ya.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Give me a second, Richard Steel challenged me first.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Battle me. My info is in my sig.

I'll add you.

EDIT: or I can battle Samson - since you're battling already?

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Richard Steel first, then I'll take on you guys. I'll add you meanwhile.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    =D I wanna be on youtube! I'm on Wi-fi now, FC is in my sig

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Oh snap. That was an awsome game. You never missed. :(

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Oh snap. That was an awsome game. You never missed. :(

I got insanely lucky with Claydol freezing your Tangrowth on the first try. Actually, you didn't even get to see my Milotic... how sad. I would have loved to see her on YouTube. :(

If I just would have assumed you were using Magnezone, I would've won without losing a single Pokemon! Damn you, Magnezone, damn you! *shakes fist*

I haven't really battled hard in a few weeks, but all I gotta say is:

"I still got it!"

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Oh, BTW Cema, you may want to rework and give your Magnezone some Speed EVs (or even re-breed), because my Metagross has terrible Speed, and he outran your Magnezone. If Magnezone is quicker than Metagross (granted before an Agility), he can fire off a Magnet Rise before Metagross Earthquakes and continue to pwn, most of the time. If you can pull that off, your Magnezone will be an efficient SkarmGross killer. ;)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • umm magnezone can't breed and is slower than metagross in general. magezone has no chance against gross.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Oh, BTW Cema, you may want to rework and give your Magnezone some Speed EVs (or even re-breed), because my Metagross has terrible Speed, and he outran your Magnezone. If Magnezone is quicker than Metagross (granted before an Agility), he can fire off a Magnet Rise before Metagross Earthquakes and continue to pwn, most of the time. If you can pull that off, your Magnezone will be an efficient SkarmGross killer. ;)
    I thought about it, and I realized Magnezone really is more of a SkarmBliss killer, but you didn't see him kill your Blissey. Let me finish up my battles with some other people, then I'll batch edit them.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • umm magnezone can't breed and is slower than metagross in general. magezone has no chance against gross.

Sure he can: Ditto. And actually, no... I went up against a Metagross with a Magnezone (evolved quickly from an utterly terrible Magneton in my old Emerald), and I did the exact same thing I explained. Only thing was that Metagross had Hammer Arm, so my effort was worthless. haha

See, with Magneton the EVs were to max out SpAtk and Speed... with Metagross, Speed is usually of third concern, if that. Not sure if Magnezone has a new EV spread, but Modest with max EVs in Speed, and it's smooth sailing.

Trust me, under the right circumstances, it works.

Years
  • I would like to give you a good battle sometime...(I am currently at work goofing around like now) but in about 7 more hours I will be back home (but only for a few, then I have to come back into work and start up some training sesions with the new computer system here. But would love to give you a battle!

Everly

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Ouch. That's probably the only battle I've ever had a draw to.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Haha - that was fun. Good Game. My first draw, ever.

Except the ending of course... ahh *pets Blissey*

Be sure to post the link to the video.

Back