• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle me. See the results online!

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Let me battle Alex first. I'll give the first batch of videos after the battle.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Ugh. Oh my god. So sorry. Went to press Battle but pressed Run instead. Would you be up for a rematch?

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    By the way, the first 3 videos were hosted and links were given on my first post.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I messed up in both battles against Alex. Bummer. Stupid buttons placement!

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Yes, I do. But this is my final battle for tonight.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Sorry. Logging in now. My previous battle took a while.

Good game, but work on your team. A Modest Alakazam shouldn't be able to sweep an entire team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    lmao, for some reason the music you put to Samson's battle made me laugh REALLY hard. XD

In fast motion, one of those battles would be perfect to put to the Benny Hill theme.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Weird Al rocks.

And I was thinking about challenging Richard Steel soon, I think I've changed my mind after seeing that video now. =P

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Weird Al rocks.

And I was thinking about challenging Richard Steel soon, I think I've changed my mind after seeing that video now. =P

haha, oh come now, I'm not THAT good. :P

And Cema, I've gotta ask, what's your technique for shooting the videos? I want to shoot some myself... I've got some killer music I can dub over the vids and would love to do it myself.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I'm ready for more battles, but remember, editing the videos is not an easy task. To give me a 10 minute leeway. Also, I thought about Benny Hill but ultimately decided not to. Did everyone like the videos?

Rich, the technique I use is moving the camera back, zooming in on the video, turning contrast to 0, Turning everything else to 90, and using the stylus to press the buttons but being careful as to not move it over the top screen. Then I edit it in Windows Movie Maker. lolz.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    The videos were good im going to have to study them if I ever want to defeat Richard.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Haha - the ending of our battle was so cool.

It was like - everything slowed down, and then... BOOM! Everyone dies. Thanks for the match, again. (and the rematch :P)

Back