• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle me. See the results online!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I want to see that video... but I'm going to bed. *tear*

Will you send me a PM with the link when you're finished? PM just in case some Robocop Mod decides to delete it. haha, I kid the Mods! ;)

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I have never seen a Steelix so strong. Good game! Oh, and yeah, I'll add you.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    hey that was funner than i thought it would be. thanks a lot for the battle man.

oh XD... im surprised iron tail actually hit that time. steelix always misses with iron tail. i tell it "it's your signature move... i can't have you without it", and he responds with "it's my signature move... it's for the show, not the damage", except it usually sounds like 'raawwwr' or something to that extent. =/

anywho, nice battling man. my team of Lizards (or in ampharos' case, psuedo-lizards) never die out.

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Soo - Cema don't forget that link in the PM. Since it's supposed to be illegal to post it here... right?

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I will not hesitate to post the links here, just need to edit them up first. Gimme a bit. Mods, if linking to videos is wrong, tell me. And Mods, if it is against rules, can you please give this thread a pass? Shiny Breloom, I'm online.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i'm pretty sure it's allowed if it's YOUR own vids. there's been a few threads in the past where people have showcased videos they've made on youtube.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    It's people like you that make me love my Blissey, Cema.

Embrace the Blissey. Become one with it. :-P

Back