• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Master Ball in LG

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
I do not think you can, if there is a place you can go to to have your Number checked. Your ID number, if you get all 5 numbers, then you should win a masterball. If not, then IDK for LG. I have it, but My file got erased, and I have been playing emerald since. Goodluck finding out though, post it up, if you findout.

jammi567

The president of the Slif company gives it to you after you beat Team Rocket for the last time.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
The president of the Slif company gives it to you after you beat Team Rocket for the last time.

No, technically after you beat the rocket warehouse on island 5 is the last time. But yeah get it from sliph co president after rescuing them from the rockets. And the only chance to get a second masterball is in the lottery, but i only think it exist in R/S/E.

Last edited:

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
Well I need one to capture a Lv. 50 Entei that is PAR and has 1 HP.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
Well I need one to capture a Lv. 50 Entei that is PAR and has 1 HP.

Throw a great ball... I know people say Ultra Ball, but to be honest, imo. Great ball. OUt of all the 5 Legendary in RSE. Only one was caught with an ultra ball. Heck my Rayquaza is in a Dive ball! Ultra balls suck, throw a great ball. Cuz if hes paralyzed AND you got him down to one hp... master ball would be wasteful.

Oh yeah, keep your highest lvl pokemon out front. That does seem to matter in some small way. Just don't attack it. But you know this.

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
Alright. Thanks for the information but the only problem is that Entei doesn't stay for more than one turn.

DrDeath

Don't diss Magikarp
Years
Try this:

-Enter a double battle with a pokemon holding a masterball and a ditto.
-Transform to the Pokemon holding the masterball.
-Switch the Pokemon holding the masterball to a Pokemon that knows thief.
-Use thief on the transformed ditto.
-The cloned masterball should now be yours. :)

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
Well I don't have my Master Ball anymore. I need one to catch the Entei running wild in Kanto.

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
I don't need that Master Ball anymore. I managed to catch Entie with a Great Ball.

What do you think of this trade. Entei: Lv 60 and 2 Lv. 20 Gyrados for my friend's Regirock, Regice and Registeel? PM me with you answers.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
I don't need that Master Ball anymore. I managed to catch Entie with a Great Ball.

What do you think of this trade. Entei: Lv 60 and 2 Lv. 20 Gyrados for my friend's Regirock, Regice and Registeel? PM me with you answers.

Congratz! I told you Great Ball is better than Ultra ball.

Zowayix

hi
Years
the cloning glitch that DrDeath mentioned works only in D/P, I just tried it on my firered and it didn't work.

Years
  • NA
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I clone a lot of master balls in Emerald and trade them to my friends, sisters, and my other games. But in FireRed stupid Suicuine (probably spelled that wrong) isn't showing up.

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
Just keep looking. You'll eventually find him. When you catch him, try catching him in route 7.

Years
  • NA
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I only use master balls for pokemon like Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Latios, and Latias. (Zapdos doesn't count, my stupid sister caught it with a Master Ball and saved.) So it took me forever to get the legendaries I have now.
You can win the lottery easy if you trade with a whole bunch of people. Me, I trade with my sisters', friends', and the rest of my own games. I don't get Master Balls, but I get stuff like Full Heals a lot.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
True. I only have 3 different ID's on my Diamond, and I've won the lottery 3 times, 2 of which were in a row, although both times I got complete crap, namely a..room in the..what? I want MASTER BALLS for christ's sake!

Back