• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Azelfs Trade Thread

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Please Read First Before Offering to trade

Shinys
    Non currently, will be updated when i have some

Egg move center

Adamant Dratini (Untouched)

Careful natured Spiritomb (with pain Split as egg move) (Untouched)

Adamant/Jolly Heracross (With Pursuit as Egg move) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Adamant/Jolly Gible (with Outrage and Earthquake as Egg moves)

Timid/Modest Vulpix (with Energy Ball Hypnosis Extrasensory and Flamethrower ass egg moves)

Impish Nature Tangela (with Leech Seed as egg moves)

Bold Natured Feebas (With Hypnosis as and Egg move) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Adamant/Jolly Nature Cranidos (Untouched and need to be bred)

Jolly/Adamant Shroomish

Adamant/Jolly Elekid (with Cross Chop and Ice Punch as Egg moves) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Adamant/Jolly Tototile (with Dragon Dace and Ice Punch as egg moves) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Adamant Magikarp (Untouched and need to be bred)

Modest Bagon (with Dragon Pulse Fire Blast and Hydro Pump as egg moves) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Impish Skarmory (withDrill Peck Roost Roar as Egg moves) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Adamant Bagon (With Dragon Dance as Egg move) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Adamant Beldum (Untouched and need to be bred)

Naive Chimchar (with Grass Knot as and Egg move) (Untouched)

Timid/Modest Staryu (With ice Beam Thunderbolt Surf and Psychic as Egg moves) (Untouched and need to be bred)

All Starters (any nature) (apart from Torchic) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Eevee (any nature) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Impish Pineco (Untouched and need to be bred)

Rayquaza

Kyogre

Groudon

Uxie

Azelf <3

Regice

Impish Gligar (Untouched and need to be bred)

Phione Modest/Timid (Untouched and need to be bred)

Modest/Timid Horsea (With Dragon Pulse as egg move) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Dittos (only willing to trade adamant and modest, as i have extras of those)

Adamant Larvitar (with Dragon Dance) (Untouched and need to be bred)

Quiet Larvitar (Untouched)

One Quiet Heatran (Untouched)

Some Adamant/Jolly Magikarp (Untouched, but Jolly needs breeding)

Some Bold Koffing (with Pain Split, Will - o - wisp and Thunderbolt as Egg moves). (Untouched and need to be bred)

Jolly Weavile (with Ice Punch and pursuit as egg moves)

these are what i have on availability currently, but if you want something else with egg moves, please request it and ill Breed it for you !!!

EV Trained

2 EV trained Scarf Garchomps with Flawless speed.

and Ill only trade other EV trained pokemon for my EV trained pokemon[/B]

and just about anything else, i also can get you just about any nature.

These are basically what im willing to trade, if you require anything else besides these, tell me it and ill see what i can do for you :happy:

Pokemon I would like in Exchange

Azelf (Modest/Timid nature needed with good Ivs)
    dpicon482.png

Arceus
    dpicon493.png

Legendary Birds (Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres) (Modest/Timid nature needed with good Ivs)

Legendary Beasts (Entei, Raikou) (Modest/Timid needed with good Ivs)

Deoxys

Celebi (Bold needed with good Ivs)

These are just to fill the dex mostly, unless i have requested a nature and good Ivs.

Big wants

EV Trained or Untouched Adamant/Jolly Natured Electivire with Cross Chop and Ice Punch, but MUST have good Ivs
    dpmfa466.png

EV Trained or Untouched Adamant Nature Metagross/Metang with Thunder Punch nature, but must have good IVs
    dpicon376.png
    dpicon375.png

EV Trained or untouced Bold Natured Suicune, but must have good Ivs
    dpmfa245.png

Any WISH pokemon

Also if you want to trade me anything else besides these Pokemon that are on the list, Pm me the details of what you would like to trade me, and ill see what i can do for you

Items I Need/Want

These are just the basic things im after, see anything you like please put the details of the pokemon down you want to trade me (such as its nature IVs etc. )aswell as the pokemon you want from me.

NO HACKED POKEMON !!

and ill get back to you as soon as possible.

I will listen to all offers even if its not necessarily what im looking for =)

Pending Trades

(Not necessarily from this forum)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE:Items/Pokemon Will be crossed off once ive got them.

Also i have the right to change who i trade with, the person who offers the best i will accept their offer even if you offered me to trade first.

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    manaphy holding earthquake for the medicham..............
    you cant ask for Arceus

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ill be on a little later than planned cause my wifi is playing up and i need to restart my computer.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I'll offer all johto and kanto starters(in eggs or hatched) for shiny ponyta

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I'll trade tommorow as I need to breed them... ok? SEE YA TOMMOROW

Back