• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silliness thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I had a funny idea, well weird. But, I clicked New Posts once, and thought of something kinda funny. I thought it might be funny if people posted what thread was directly above this one. Thats all. Just click new posts on your browser, then look see what thread is above this one. And then come here and type it in in a comment... lol.

Silly idea, agreed, but could be funny.

---I am not exactly sure where this thread should go exactly, I looked and. Am posting it here. If a Moderator would like to move it, please feel free. I just couldnt figure it out. Heh.---

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    This seems more game like, so I'll move it over to the Other Trivia forum.

~moved~

Cool cool, thanks Scizz. ^^ Like I said, I didn't know where to put it, and couldn't figure out where to put it. So thanks for doing that. ^^

Now, as for the first post technically. The thread above this one in new posts is ironically Coveting Thief., another of my threads about Covet and Thief. lol.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Ok this threads survival was only possible, via participation. It didn't catch on, so Moderator, might as well close this, since your here for my double post. lol

Years
  • Yeah...try not to double post regardless.

But your thread shall be closed on your request. If you feel that you want it back open again then feel free to PM me within 30 days so I can unlock the thread for you.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back