• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classic NES Series for GBA

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Has anyone seen these yet? I went to Wal-Mart today and saw them for the first time...at first I was excited because I thought it was a compilation of different games, but then I realized that there was only one game per cartridge! They're $20, but isn't that still a major ripoff? They could easily have ten games on one cartridge for that price, but instead you'd have to shell out $200 or more for the whole set...isn't this sort of a crazy thing to do? I doubt many people are going to want to pay that much for ONE NES game o_O;;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I saw it too when I went to EB games, and there are some people who are major Nes fans and would be more then happy to pay the $20.00, but the games that are featured so far do not really interest me, maybe if they were more varites thats a diffrent story but for now I wouldn't spend any money on them.

And yes it would be good to have more then one game on one cartrage, how much space does 1 NES game take up, compared to RPG Gba games XP.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Yeah, if they can store an entire NES game on an ecard using dots (and for $5 or less) they could at least have the courtesy to give us a little more for our money =P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • The two games I want from this series are now kinda pointless to get. Super Mario Bros. is inferior to its CGB port/remake and I'd rather buy that considering I still can. And The Legend of Zelda is on the Collector's Edition disc and I don't really want to play a game where every fourth resolution line is removed. That NES AGS looks cool though.

Back