• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buizel/Floatzel fan club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • (I'm not that big a fan of Floatzel, I like Buizel better *as a Pokemon, not for battling but still* but I added Floatzel to broaden up the club idea a bit more)

So yes, since I couldn't find a club for this Pokemon (if there is one I apologise, but I looked and couldn't find one) and wanted to make a club for any possible Buizel lovers like myself to come foruth! post pictures, talk about Buizel in the games and anime, etc, hehe (and possibly someone who agrees that Buizel is way cuter than Pikachu :P)

I'm just gonna post some cool/cute Buizel piccies to liven up this opening post!

my.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

Only a few but again, it's just an opening post

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I agree, Buizel is a lot cuter than Pikachu!

You joined recently, so I'll forgive this, but please remember to read the rules. It isn't allowed to post in topics that have gone through one month or more of inactivity.

With that said, check the post above to get a link to the new Buizel/Floatzel club, if you wish to join it.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back