• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me complete my pokedex please ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Hi guys! I'm trying to complete my pokedex and need the following pokemon:

Plusle - GOT
    Hoppip - GOT
    Yanma - GOT
    Mantine
    Manaphy - GOT
    Ho-Oh - GOT
    Burmy - GOT
    Combee - GOT
    Stunky - GOT
    Mime Jr. - GOT
    Spiritomb
    Skorupi - GOT
    Carnivine - GOT

I can trade a pokemon you need for a pokemon I need. If you can give me 5 at one time, I am willing to part with one of the following:

Moltres
    Articuno
    Zapdos - TAKEN
    Regirock - TAKEN
    Regice - TAKEN
    Registeel - TAKEN

So if you want one of these legendaries, try to get me 5 from my list, except for Ho-oh and Manaphy of course. Those are worth a lot more. But everything else is breedable.

Also, if you need a particular pokemon (aside from legendaries), I have pretty much all pokemon aside from what I need here so I can breed them for you in exchange for one that I need.

Post here if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • I have a dratini... Could you part with a.... Heracross with guts ability?

It has egg moves:
    Dratini
    -Water Pulse
    -Blizzard
    -Rest
    -Double Team

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Ya I have a UT Heracross with Guts ability. Its lvl 20 and has Hasty nature. Can trade now if you want.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I'll get you dratini, kangaskhan, lunatone, murkrow and houndour for the registeel. Your throwaway pokemon can't be krickitot or krickitune. Also I would prefer Wide Lens attatched to one of the pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Fearow - i wont give u any of the krickets for throwaway pokemon. i cant give you a wide lens though because im strictly dealing with pokemon. lastly, im alrdy getting a dratini so if you can switch that one to something else i will call it a deal, unless you decline. let me know what you think.

kingofclubs - are you ready to wifi?

fearow23

Years
  • Fearow - i wont give u any of the krickets for throwaway pokemon. i cant give you a wide lens though because im strictly dealing with pokemon. lastly, im alrdy getting a dratini so if you can switch that one to something else i will call it a deal, unless you decline. let me know what you think.

kingofclubs - are you ready to wifi?

I'm sorry. I can switch Dratini for Yanma but I must decline. The only thing I really need is wide lens.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Hmmm, well, ok, I'll add in a wide lens in there. But only if you switch Dratini out for a Yanma. I'll have Registeel hold it. So, you interested?

fearow23

Years
  • Hmmm, well, ok, I'll add in a wide lens in there. But only if you switch Dratini out for a Yanma. I'll have Registeel hold it. So, you interested?

Fair enough. Give me 1 second to breed Kangaskhan and I'll meet you online.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    i'll meet you on wifi in 5 mins.

EDIT - oki, im on wifi now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Sure. I'll give you a Whismur, Sableye, and a Spinda for them. Interested? I can wifi now as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Sure thing. Reply here actually. Im just hitting the refresh button.

Magical_Flygon

Hoothoot master
    Years
  • I can get you..

Magby
    Dratini
    Zangoose
    Tyrogue
    Plusle
    Hoppip
    Yanma
    Mantine

I need a kangeshkan, a female nidoran and a minun, pick 3 off my list.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    I'll take a Hoppip, Yanma, and a Mantine. I can breed those for you rite now if you can wifi tonite. What do you say?

Back