• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me complete my pokedex please ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Neko - Im on wifi waiting now. See u there!

Magical - I'll breed your pokemon now too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I can get you a shiny ho-oh, i'm looking for these pokemon:

Caterpie, Weedle, Ekans, and that's about it, i also need the regis, do you have any left?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Brotlov - I can get you caterpie, weedle, and ekans. I also have Regice left. Wanna trade for them tonite? I just need to breed them real fast.

Magical - I cant get my Nidoqueen to lay an egg with my ditto, so I can only trade 2 pokemon. Also, please do not hijack my thread. Brotlov offered me the Ho-oh on my thread. If he doesnt want to give it to me, then you can have a chance at it. But until then please respect my thread.

EDIT - I hav a kanghaskan and minun rdy for wifi. Let me know when you are ready Magical.

Last edited:

Magical_Flygon

Hoothoot master
    Years
    Brotlov - I can get you caterpie, weedle, and ekans. I also have Regice left. Wanna trade for them tonite? I just need to breed them real fast.

Magical - I cant get my Nidoqueen to lay an egg with my ditto, so I can only trade 2 pokemon. Also, please do not hijack my thread. Brotlov offered me the Ho-oh on my thread. If he doesnt want to give it to me, then you can have a chance at it. But until then please respect my thread.

EDIT - I hav a kanghaskan and minun rdy for wifi. Let me know when you are ready Magical.
    Hmm hoppip dose't seem to be breeding, i'll try yanma, and i'm sorry, I just get really fired up about shiny pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    I hate it when my pokemon dun wanna breed with ditto either but i dont blame em. Ditto isnt exactly attractive. And about the shiny pokemon, its oki, no biggie. Anyways, let me know how many pokes u have for me and i'll bring the same amount to wifi.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017

Ok, just tell me when you've finished bredding Caterpie, Weedle and Ekans, and could i have Regice too, if so, great

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2007
    Brotlov - rdy to wifi when you are.

Frozenflower - yes, I still am in need of those pokes.

Back