• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with pokemon faqs

Years
  • Ok i havent been up to date with pokemon for like 3 years can some one speed me up here plz thanks lol

firstly where the **** is misty

second i cant believe there are still this many fans of pokemon on the internet and at my community theres nobody

and finnaly.. arent there any more pokemon events in north america or canada where I live or do I not look hard enough?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • if you're in those REALLY big city, then maybe... like Toronto or Vancouverm, but I doubt it for anywhere else in Canada.

Kasumi (Misty) is gone for good... back in Cerulean city gym with a Togetic, taking care of the gym while her sisters are away on a world tour. Sounds stupid but then how else are we going to get Haruka in the show, who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Kasumi! =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, we don't know if Misty is gone for good... ^_^; She may come back, but for now, she's been replaced by May, another girl Ash meets in the Hoenn region. Her little brother also joins them, and his name is Max. After a while, Brock comes back too!

Years
  • Omg ash left everything and they leave everything i mean come on! butterfree,pigeot (pigeot is the coolest pokemon) and some other guy forgot the name lol

um bunch more

Back