• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pichu Secret Base

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • Umm.. havent advertised since like the new year XDD Well my site is growing ^_^ Go ahead and scadoodle your way over and tell me what you think.

The link is.... https://pichusb.com

By the Way Jedi_Amara, I have accepted your affy request ^_^ I added your button... well sabby added your button XD

So what do you think of mine and sabby's little site of doooooom XDDDD

https://pichusb.com

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Pretty nice, your intro is a little bland though, and I don't like the top banner, I can barely read the sites name and it's got aloota empty space.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Most people have the pictures on the splashes as links. o.<

And like I told Daniel, I don't really care for this layout.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Hold on i will spice up the Splash page a bit without Brandon's Permision Heheheh XD

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    our server is down at the moment it should be back up soon
    see the images in my sig are down they are hosted on the server

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I cant wait til we get a different server. webmania was awesome and i think its going through one of its times again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    The far right bar is cool with all the Pokemon icons. One suggestion would be to have the Vaporeon facing forwards, because it looks sort of weird facing backwards in my opinion..

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I drew vaporeon that way bleh i forgot to add teh text, It was spose to say "Just keep swimming"

And Jess, This wasn't about Pokecafe x.x

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • you little suck up haha an award just to get to work there again... I love making sites then giving them to people to run :-D its my passion! imakuni you can come work for me on one of my two pokemon sites (pref pokewizards) jus im me at blaziken2113 kapeesh?

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    yay people who like PSB! Supportors! Imankuni? you can have your job back but please try to be a little more active this time.
    Yay our first award this is one of the happyiest days of my life! (and i ant being sarcastic)

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    we all kinda like it small cose like it takes up less room well i like it small

Back