• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

French

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
Years
  • Hi can somebody translate the follwing phrases into French for me (not word for word):

I will be paid 1,000,000 pound a year, for doing hardly anything.

I will also own 30 blocks of offices and i will be able to work from home.

All my offices in total will have a net value of 1 billion pounds.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t think he wants it to be that obvious, since last time it was for homework. o_o;;

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • jaz_jaz....this sounds an awful lot like homework again...

And I believe what you are doing is cheating...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • LOL, I do that in Spanish class all the time. And that would be your problem buddy, I know Spanish, not french. Tip: Pay attention in French class next time. Good thing my old spanish teacher went easy on us.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • <_< Hey, I finished my French exam today, so I'm technically allowed to forget it until next year~

I actually saw this earlier, but the dictionary I have at home is very outdated (my mom used it as a kid), so I doubt it has those terms... so I didn't do it. o.o;

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
  • na i did the last thing i asked for my self, but i need more prhrases which i can add to it as at the moment it is bout 50 words.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I will be paid 1,000,000 pound a year, for doing hardly anything.

I will also own 30 blocks of offices and i will be able to work from home.

All my offices in total will have a net value of 1 billion pounds.

If that is french homework I suggest by a french dictionary and copy all the words..XD

Back