• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reborn (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Present-day Sinnoh. Team Galactic is no more. Having been stumped by a boy named Lucas, a legendary pokemon trainer who was able to catch the deities known in Sinnoh, they used more friendlier means. The few who still are evil are forgotten, ignored as their lack of respect and support left Sinnoh in order to join the Rockets somehow. Overall, Sinnoh is now a more friendlier place, however there is still some evil on the streets.

Still, Poke-Morphs are now becoming more common. A fusion of human and pokemon DNA, either forming into a hybrid, or a Pokemon if you didn't die from the result. No one really knows where they come from, and are slowly learning to respect these new beings as they become more and more common (only in Sinnoh however). This was a result of some evil experiment, though it never really came into the heads of the people. They just took it as granted that somewhere in the heritage of these people they ended up with a dormant strand of Pokemon DNA until now.

Three months after the incident Sara Rodriguez, daugher of the president of Kanto, gone missing after trying to investigate the public appearence of the Sinnoh-morphs. After that, people thought it must of been the Rockets. They always were looking for some way to gain power, though what was unusual was that there was no evidence. The Rockets always try to be intimidating giving the "Come on, try to find ect. and we'll kill you" type of feel that scares away most civilians. There was nothing, except a single note.

"The Jarusa Medical Labratory" was scrawn there, yet that was strange. Jarusa was a tropical island thought to be in ruins and unhabitable, after chain eruptions basically turned it into a lava field. There was a bit of land, however it was flooded and the lava created a cliff rendering the center of the island impossible to enter except by plane, though there's no airfield or anything of the like there making it safe to land.

You're one of the few that actually bothered to attempt this, even though this might render you with the same fate as the Rodriguez child. Information can't be a bad thing, can it?

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
DNA Used: (The DNA of the pokemon you're morphed into. No legendaries except for Articuno as there seems to be multiples of them)
History:
Other:

---

I will post my sign-up once enough people join.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Well, you can probably try hiding when you get on the island, and there's a chance you can avoid being a morph.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
Question: Is shifting between full Pokemon and Pokemon-human hybrid forms allowed? If not, I'll change my bio.

Name: Julian, officially "Specimen 4/5/6-XH"
Appearence: As a human, he'd be about average. He has blond hair and blue eyes. However, taking the form of a full human is beyond his capacity. He possesses wings, a fiery tail, sharp teeth, and the ability to breathe fire.
Personality: Cold and antisocial. Can be aggressive at times, though not as much as he used to be.
DNA Used: Charizard
History: The details of who or what his parents may have been are completely unknown to him. All he knows is that he initially grew up in a laboratory in Johto. He was mostly sheltered until the age of ten, when he evolved into Charmeleon from his original Charmander form. At that point, he started to become more aggressive, demanding to be treated like a person rather than just a lab specimen. The scientists were reluctant to let him go, but reluctantly changed their minds when they realized Julian was sentient, and would not stay without putting up a fight. Since then, Julian has been trying to survive however he can, always being called a freak of nature and rejected by everyone. Humans would not accept him as he was; they thought him a freak. After evolving a second time, he became even more of an outcast as he now had a pair of huge wings to hide along with the tail and fangs. He tried the other side of things by living in the Charific Valley in Johto for a while, but hated the sub-human intelligence of the Charizards around him and flew off without even looking back. Since then, he's done whatever is necessary to survive, and the reason he has come to the island is to hopefully take revenge on his creators for what they did to him.
Other: Nothing really.

Pokemon:
Sceptile, more warm and friendly than Julian is. Sceptile evolved from a Treecko given to Julian upon leaving the lab.

Rhydon, evolved from a Rhyhorn that Julian captured after his then-Grovyle saved him from its Rock attacks. Not particularly intelligent; more of a big brute, but obeys Julian.

Last edited:
Years
I'm kinda wondering what Jamie asked. Is that allowed?

Other than that here's my sign-up sheet.

Name: Secra (Sec) Osetaku (Taku)
Appearance: She had dyed her hair red long before she became a Poke-morph. She had also been chased away from her own friends into a nearby forest so she had ripped clothing as a human and a damaged gold locket. At 5'6" and trapped in a forest by her own friends with no escape, she had become stronger quickly to return to her city one day. When she was morphed, Sec's locket became infused with her skin forming a gold heart-like shape on her chest. As an Absol-human hybrid she had an Absol's head-fang, a tail, claws on her hands, was able to use an Absol's attacks as well, but instead of a normal white color fur, Sec's red hair turned into red fur.
Personality: Sec is very courageous, but also somewhat timid because she prefers not to fight.
DNA Used: Absol
History: She dyed her hair red, which caused her town, even her best of friends to turn against her. She was chased into a forest where she had lived with the Pokemon there for 3 years until that day. She was captured and used for testing in a new Absol morphing formula. With her experience with survival in the forest, Sec was able to endure the morph and become a hybrid; virtually unscathed. No damage had been done to her, so she was strong enough to break out of her containment chamber and escape the lab she was in. She had run back to the forest, slowly changing into a hybrid of Absol with red fur instead of white. Her change had caused her to start running on four legs instead of two, but only her fingers had morphed, turning into sharpened claws. No paws though. With trees in her way and no way around them and the scientists on her tail, Sec was desperate to live. She had somehow summoned great power from her newly developed head-fang, and cut down the trees with a powerful Razor Wind attack. Wanting to stop the maniacal men in their tracks Sec summoned strength again, burning the trees to create a large fire with another powerful attack: Flamethrower.
Other: Nothing else to say.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Well, it's possible you could get the ability later on, but at first, you're stuck as a half-pokemon, half-human form.

Name: Alex Rodriguez
Nickname: Scarface (due to the large scar on his face obviously)
Hometown/Region: Celedon City, Kanto.
DNA Used: Flygon

Appearence:
untitled50bf7.png

He stands at 5'9" and is actually quite skinny. You can guess the Pokeballs are along the belt, but of course; MapleStory doesn't have PokeBalls.

Flygon Form: When the Flygon DNA begins to take full force, his eyes turn a glossy red as he has somewhat scaly green skin. The talons on the Flygon are apparent, yet he still has five fingers on each hand. There's also the tail, and his hair assumes a greenish color while there's the red and green wings of Flygon sticking out of his back. He's able to use some attacks of Flygon as well.

Personality: While Alex is the type that rushes when he knows what he thinks is enough about a situation, he's actually a decent stragegist and can exploit the weaknesses of a variety of enemies. Outside of battle, he's pretty calm and tolerant of others. Regardless of his history, he still somehow keeps up this personality and doesn't end up as the cold heartless being Team Rocket is like.

History: Alex lived in Celedon City's more dangerious section of town, where crime was often at night. Eventually, his father became the president of Kanto (and also got rid of that crime), and kept on saying that his look would ruin his father's career. Eventually, due to not changing this and deciding to become a pokemon trainer, he was sort of exiled by his father, and Sara Rodriguez eventually went missing in Celedon City. Alex was mad that his father didn't even do a thing, busy leading Kanto into dispair without even realizing this. The police and search parties were sent, yet there were no results. Pissed off, Alex found the note from the Jarusa Island, and decided to leave for the place on his own. The president was too scared to search for his own daughter, leaving her left to die once he realized she was in Jarusa. So Alex was forced to take it in his own hands.

Other: He carries a Flygon, a Espeon, a Suicune, and a Houndoom in his pokeballs. The Suicune often stays out of it's ball and is allowed to roam wherever it wants long as it doesn't cause too much trouble however.

Last edited:

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
Years
NAME: Adrian Riotonne (Addie)
DNA: Growlithe

APPEARANCE: Adrian is a scrawny teenage boy with an unkempt appearance. His skin is pale and clear, but his face is peppered with light freckles. He is of average height and has a rather lanky stance. His eyes are deep, gentle pools of amber hidden behind shards of his scruffy, relatively short hair which has been dyed a midnight blue. He usually wears a vacant, confused expression with a nervous grin. His dress sense is poorly, he rarely dons anything more formal than an old Madness band t-shirt, a pair of faded blue jeans and imitation Converse. His Growlithe heritage has had only a mild effect on his physical appearance; for starters, in place of human ears he had those of a Growlithe - rounded and bright orange. He has black stripes on both his cheeks, across his arms and stretching around the midsection of his torso. His fingernails are harsh, white claws and he has a fluffy beige tail - the same colour as his hair had been originally, prior to being dyed - that hangs out the waistline of his pants.

PERSONALITY: Adrian is happy-go-lucky and doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body. He behaves indifferently, or tries to ignore, most things of a serious or political nature. He also tends to act shy or play dumb around most strangers who approach him in an attempt to repel them, feeling awkward in the company of people he doesn't know. He is slightly sarcastic, cheeky and would-be joker; however he is more often the one laughing. He is evidently uninhibited and genuinely doesn't seem to care what others think of him, as long as they don't want to talk.

HISTORY: His upbringing was much like that of any other aspiring Pokemon trainer, except for the feeling of dispossession associated with most adopted children. See, unbeknownst to him, his father had been a scientist. When his wife had fallen unexpecetedly pregnant, he subjected his unborn and unwanted child to his company's latest experimental procedure; the splicing of human and Pokemon genes. He was born with the physical traits of a Growlithe he maintains to this day -- however, at this point, he didn't have the ability to perform fire attacks as he does now. Subsequently, he was abandoned at the doorstep of an average suburban family - mother, wife, one other son - living in Fortree City, who have attempted to unlock the secret of his dark past since his adoption 14 years ago. He travels constantly with his Pokemon, who he seems to have a deeper bond with than most human trainers do with their own.

OTHER: He travels with a strong and handsome Absol named Vincent who he lavishes attention and love upon. He allows Vincent to follow alongside him, outside of his Pokeball. His other Pokemon include Castaway, a Castform who he receieved as his starter Pokemon from a colleague of his (adoptive) father's and a Shedinja called Rebel who his brother gave to him following the evolution of his Ninjask.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Name: Frank Carter
Appearance: Frank's current weight is 150 pounds. His iris color is cerulean. His voice is deep but it usually becomes lighter after a few weeks.

Frank's hair is black and its hairstyle is a Mullet. It is currently growing longer then normal. He wears a black bandana which he tied around his neck. Frank wears a brown hooded jacket. The inside of the hood is green with mesh. His jacket has an inside pocket which he occasionally keeps small items inside. The inside of the jacket he wears a white plain T-shirt. He wears grey jeans with a brown belt and a silver buckle. The knee of his jeans are torn. He wears white sneakers with black laces and black socks. The soles of the shoes are peeling and Cain is still deciding whether he should buy new ones.

Personality: Cain is pretty talkative. He can take control of any conversation and end it just as easely. However when you try his patience he will get very angry and it is impossible to calm him down. When talking to him he occasionaly mumbles his words or he forgets what words he should use. (EX: Like using Im feeling not good insted of using im feeling bad.) When given a question it takes Cain a few seconds to respond which annoys people greatly.

DNA Used: Blaziken

History: Being a regular trainer from New Bark town Frank was used to attention given to him. he recieved a Cynaquil from Professor Elm and trained it to a Typhlosion. Shunning other pokemon away he never did catch any other pokemon. However once he got a few gym badges his pokemon Typhlosion died in a terrible training accident. Unable to console himself Frank looked around for another pokemon to befriend. But he could find none and once hearing about Jarusa island Frank excpected that there would be rare and special pokemon there. So he left for Jarusa immediately. Hoping to find anything.

Other:

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I'll begin now... Other people can join, possibly as people or scientists who are stuck on the island. Even experiments that the medical labratory has kept a secret.

Oh and yall ACCEPTED.
---
Alex walked across the deck of a small ferry. There were a few other trainers, and he was left to his own buisness. They were all going to Jarusa for their own reasons, or to help him out. He didn't care, he was more in the mood to kick his father's butt when he came back. It seemed his father, THE president of Kanto, could care less about his family. All he cared about was publicity and buisness. He basically ignored Alex and gave him the money to rent his own apartment in Celedon City. Now Alex's sister, Saira Rodriguez was gone and the president didn't really care.

A Suicune, which befriended Saira and was given to Alex by her was walking on the water; keeping up with the ferry easily. Alex didn't really bother putting her in a pokeball. She never caused most trouble, given pokemon collectors and the gangs situated around each region weren't around.

An island, full of ruins and such was just ahead. There were several dormant volcanoes, and cliffs and mountains were caused by the lava that eventually hardened over a period of time. The ruins looked very advanced, and the signs were still remaining. One said The Lonely Inn, another was a welcome sign to Jarusa. There were likley boardwalks and such there at a time... Demolished...

Taking in the salty air, the trainer turned around and walked to the group.

"I guess we're almost there at that Jarusa Island. Get ready," Alex told them and waited for a response.

Last edited:
Years
Taku found the ferry just leaving the dock and used a Razor Wind to launch herself into the air and onto the ferry. Everyone on the ferry heard the explosion at the dock but Taku was already too high in the air to be seen by them. She had met Alex on that ferry.

"Hi. I'm Secra. You can call me Sec or Taku though. Why are you here? I'm here to stop the Poke-morphs from continuing."

She was waiting for a response from the scarred and mysterious boy.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"I guess you could call me Alex. Alex Rodriguez, happy to make your aquaintence," he said, and looked at where the isle would be. "I noticed you used that Razor Wind attack. I guess that makes you a Poke-morph? Meh, doesn't really bother me. I just want to find my sister. Damn father, even if he is the president of Kanto, won't even bother saving his own daughter..."

Sigh, this again Alex? I thought you wouldn't bother complaining about that guy again... The water rippled and there was a slight breeze, letting him know it was Suicune who said that. She jumped onto deck and rested a bit. Alex then turned around and decided to wait until they got to the island.

Years
"I heard that. It sounded like a Suicune. I met up with one a few years ago," Taku told Alex. "I guess that this is the Suicune. And that wasn't JUST a Razor Wind. For some reason my attacks are strengthened. Well, it was nice meeting you. And I can help you find your sister. I have the senses of an Absol so I can predict any disaster coming my way. Well I have to get everything settled if I'm keeping this place safe. There's something that's gonna happen to this ferry. I'm going to do everything I can to protect it," Taku finally finished.

Taku jumped onto the top of the ferry's roofs and sat... Waiting.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"I doubt we'd be detected this early by Jarusa. We're a few hundred feet away from the dock, though it's possible," Alex said. He didn't doubt Absols have some sort of sixth sense, and it was well-known they detected disasters and saved their trainer's life.

"So, how you became a morph? Team Rocket or that Jarusa crap?" Alex asked. The morph didn't seem to care that he was the son of the president, but still, having an ally would help. Expecially if they became captured. Chances are if the group was captured, the humans would be used as an experiment and put in cells and observed.

Years
"Well... Neither. I was captured by maniacal scientists that did this to me. No Team Rocket involved," Taku replied. "I guess I'm just lucky it wasn't them or I would've died for certain."

"I'm going to help you no matter what. I'm looking for something myself Alex and maybe we'll find what we're looking for in the same place," Taku stated, waiting for a reply from Alex.

She jumped down and went to the front of the ferry. She was apparently waiting for something.

What is it? Is there something wrong? A strange voice called out.

"Oh. No. Nothing's going wrong... Yet. But one question: Who are you?" Taku asked the voice.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
"I see... Well thanks for helping me out," Alex said. He glanced at the sea. The faster they'd get to Jarusa, the faster he'd find his sister if this wasn't a trap.

List of Things to Hate

-My Father
-Jarusa
-Team Rocket
-Team Galactic
-Team Magma
-Team Aqua
-Poke-Morph Experiments
-Pokemon Cruelty

Yep, that's a decent lot there...

"So, you know anything about that disaster that's supposed to come up sooner or later?" Alex asked. He sat on the railing, knowing he could get on the ferry easily with his Flygon...

He released it.

"Gon! [Hi!]"

"Hey there Estrani, how you doing?"

"Flygon? [Alright, how about you let me rest?]"

The Flygon was on deck, and lied down comfortably.

Years
Taku glanced at the list. "I'm the only Poke-morph that you can find that won't attack something on sight. I hate many things too but that's just my original nature. And you're a Flygon right? How long have you been traveling with Alex?"

I am Absol. I was sent here by the others to ensure your safety until the right time. The strange voice called out again.

"Absol? Others? Safety? When is the right time and what does it mean?" Taku asked of the Absol.

I am Absol. The others are my friends. They are Absol too. I must keep you safe until the right time. And the right time is when you die. You will be killed in battle.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Actually that was my character's thoughts. Unless an Absol can read minds, meh... You get the idea.
---
"Gon. [A couple of years, about 3 or 4. A trainer decided I was useless and gave it to Alex. Guess that trainer didn't realize that I wasn't stuck as a stupid Vibrava all my life.]"

I see you made a new acquaintance...

Stay out of my conversations Psyshine. I know you're used to picking up brainwaves and analyzing what happens, even being able to have a bird's-eye view of the area, but tha-

Gyarados, most likely red under the ship, Alex's Espeon interrupted. It was used to using telepathic means to talk, even when outside of it's pokeball. Alex looked at the water, and red scales were visible.

"Damn, Psy was right," Alex mumbled. The Gyarados seemed to just be swimming, and it'd be pretty wise to leave them alone. Gyarados, even though they're the decendants of Magikarps; are pretty aggressive and powerful, even though Estrani and Suicune could contend with them.

"Shiny Gyarados swimming under the ship," Alex told the morph as the Gyarados' fin was visible.

Years
Taku's head-fang started glowing yellow.

"I know. I noticed that a while ago," Taku was telling the scarred trainer. "I'm already getting ready."

The Gyarados flew out of the water and straight above Alex and Taku.

Taku jumped on top of the Gyarados and suddenly a strong Thunderbolt in the shape of a Razor Wind attack shot out from her head-fang. She jumped off the falling Gyarados and threw a Pokeball at it.

"Yes! Gyarados is mine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back