• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reborn (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: Treeko, I need more detail in your sign-up. At least five sentences for your personality, appearence, and history each. You need to be more descriptive basically. So, you're declined until you edit your profile.

Edit: Forgot to say you need to put how you'll look after that transformation.

Also JBC, I guess I might as well start introducing our antagonist of this story...
    ---
    IC: "Well I don't have a Poke'Gear or Poke'Nav, and I plan to stay here on Jarusa for a while," Alex said in response to Frank. The water near the shore began to swirl until it formed a whirlpool. Careful not to suck in the Absol morph, Suicune focused all of her energy at where she sensed the blast coming from. There was a faint silhouette of what was hopefully a pokemon, though it was hard to make out the details. What was known was that it wasn't human.

"There's supposed to be some medical lab somewhere around here, and my sister been kidnapped by some crazy scientist who probably locked himself in a labratory all day and night. I'm gonna go searching for her once Suicune finishes Whirlpool," Alex continued.

There was a faint noise, and Alex began to listen in on it.

"Hey, those damn trainers are still there," A voice said. This was raspy and had a hint of death added into the mix. It also belonged to a male.

"At least we have them where we want them. Here. At this island. Besides, there's a Suicune," a female voice told the male one. A bit of playfulness was noticed, however not much else.

Heard the voices, Alex?

Yea Psyshine. Just try to get a bird's eye view of the beach and see if anyone is trying to ambush us.

Already on it.

The whirlpool ceased, sending a few pokemon into the air, though that figure escaped the whirlpool. Alex looked at Suicune and began to call her back to the Poke'Ball. It was likely that Suicune either knew something was wrong if she listened to the voices or from the fact Alex began to call the incarnation of wind back to it's Poke'Ball.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: How do our character's who are already not pokemorphs become pokemorphs in the rp?

IC:

Frank also listened to the voice. But couldn't hear from where it was coming from. Frank didnt like how they were out in the open like this. A scary thought came to mind. What if they were already being targeted by the thing that blasted a hole through the ferry. Frank walked over to Alex.

"Hey can I come? Who knows maybe I can help." Frank looked around again. He had an indescribable feeling of being watched. He looked at his watch and then at the sky. It seemed very early. That was good. It would help since if they might get ambushed at least they could see who was doing it

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: There's a reason there's a medical labratory on Jarusa.
    ---
    IC:

"Sure, the faster I can get this done, the better."

For a while, there was silence. Alex ignored the other trainers going about their own buisness as he waited. Nothing came out of the water, retaliating.

Good.

Then there was a huge beam of energy rushing out of the water, sweeping the beach. Alex rolled behind a boulder and took cover knowing this was probably another way to get these trainers. A few of them were conscious still, hiding or badly bruised.

"That still didn't work?" It was the male voice.

"Let's just play with them a bit Jin," the playful female one, though this one was barely audiable.

I can't find nothing Alex. They're either hiding underwater or in a bush. Scanning the bushes right about... Now.

That's ok Psy. Let's just make sure they don't get us. Just another thing to add to my goals: kick those two people's ***es.

Years
  • "I'll try and sense something," Taku told the others.

She jumped on a nearby tree.

"I can sense something. It's about 2 miles away. I'll see how many," Taku said while jumping into a forest.

About half an hour later she came back saying, "I found something. Fifty scientists from Team Rocket, forty trainers and 12 more Pokemorphs."

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • LSU's still allowed? I have a character but I'm not sure if is acceptable.

Name: Craig Swift

Appearence: He stands at a rather short 5' 2", and weighs about 85kg. He is often seen sporting a worn shirt, ripped cargo pants and sometimes wearing a bandana or a pair of sunglasses. He has messy black hair, lightly tanned skin under which decently toned muscles can be spotted and his face while suprising well taken care of show marks from thr ravanges of teenage acne. Basic hes a slob when it comes to taking care of his looks, looking good isn't exactly high on his agenda. Except for the face. He also sports a tattoo of a howling houndoom with the words "One of the pack" under it. If questioned about it he will gladly explain where and how he got it with some pride.

Personality:
    Craig is a rather free-spirited person who enjoys getting the adreniline going, doing things such as hang-gliding, bungee, surfing and absailing. He also enjoys sport of most kinds. Despite his laidback atttitude to most things he takes attack on his family name and himself seriously, showing his quick-tempered side. However do not take him as being too carefree to even bother helping those close to him, althought he isn't much of a talker and it does often take a while to gain his trust, he will fiercely defend those who he deems worthy when needed. It is to this end is why he is here in the first place.

DNA Used: (The DNA of the pokemon you're morphed into. No legendaries except for Articuno as there seems to be multiples of them) Lucario

"Morph" Form Appearance/Abilities: He gains the ears, tail and hair colour of a Lucario as well as a slight fur colouring and the characteristic "spike" seen on the back of a Lucario's paw, however the fur is so fine it looks like a wierd tanning of the skin then anything. The fusion of His and Unstable DNA has resulted in a very wierd phemoninon. He is able to use any natural attacks that a Lucario can use, but at an odd cost. Usage of any major Aura or special-based energy or the influx of certain chemicals like adreniline, certain drugs such as tranqillizers, medicines and a chemical found in chocolate cause his body to metamorphise closer to a full Lucario form depending on how much of such chemicals present in his system. This effect is painless when it activates, however after the chemicals have receeded for a while he will change almost 100% but to his pre-chemicalized form, however doing this time, hes fatigued and suffers some serious pain and sometimes some depression

History: Craig was born to a rich family in Heathrome City in Sinnoh, however from the start his life wasn't very pleasent. His mother died giving birth to him, and his father never had enough time for him and never really recovered fully from losing his wife. So for his first 12 years he and later his younger half brother (as his father remarried eventually) were spent under the care of a nanny. During this time he gained his fondness of action. At the age of 14, he left home to become a trainer with the two pokemon his father gave him earlier in his life as pets and guards, however returned after two years a failure, instead taking up skateboarding at first and then more extreme activities. During this time he joined a small gruop of friends (3 humans and a morph), formed a group known as The Pack and swore to live life for the rush. Eventually they went thier own ways leaving only him and and the morph in thier group living for the rush. Just recently, his little brother was kidnapped by Team Rocket, and an unnamed source informed him that he might be been held at a complex located on Jarusa Island. Eager to rescue his little brother...he started out to the ferry only to miss it..

Pokemon On Him: (4 pokemon)

Species: Lucario (Male, equivalent to lv. 39)
    Name: Scraps
    Personality: Has a similar personality to Craig only not as lazy and carefree.
    History: Scraps was the first pokemon his father gave to him, as a gift on his 8th birthday(when he was a riolu). Him and Craig quickly bonded, becoming great friends. Scraps originality didn't want to evolve but when Craig become a trainer, thry got lost near Snowpoint City and he evolved after holding out against a group of Sneasel.

Species: Arcanine (Male, equivalent to lv. 37)
    Name: Rufus
    Personality: Overprotective but rather friendly.
    History: A gift from his father on his 13th birthday, given to Craig as a guard dog, Rufus originallyb came from a well-known and famous breeding kennel, so is of the highest stock. However Craig couldn't care less. Craig Evolved him just before his humiliating defeat the Gym Leader Wake handed to him that ultimately led to Craig giving up on training.

Species: Sneasel (Female, equivalent to lv. 34)
    Name: Krystal
    Personality: Cautious but very quick to to fight
    History: Caught while lost just after Scraps evolved, originally Krystal wouldn't even listen to him, preferring to try and hurt him bad. However eventually she mellowed out, and now at least treats Craig with some respect. Krystal is unique as she knows the move Ice Punch.

Species: Eevee (Male, equivalent to lv. 22)
    Name: Dash
    Personality: Happy and bubbly. A little too curious for its own good
    History: Dash was found by Craig and even though he tried to find Dash's original owner, the person was never found. Dash is aptly named...he is and faster and more agile eevee then the average eevee.

Other: The DNA used for such a process was tainted with Eevee genes by a mistake of the Rocket geneticist causing it to become unstable. Also he will be reaching the island in an unusual way if allowed, by hanggliding to it.

Is this okay?

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • "Well thats interesting." Frank said quickly. Fifty scientists are already enough. "Well do you think they are coming this way?" He asked rather slowly. The air was dropping its temperature gradually. Frank felt himself begin to zip up his hoody.

"I think we should all just stay put. Since there is nothing better we can do since running will tire us out and trying to swim for it will tire our pokemon out". Frank was very sure of himself. "The best we can do is stay here and fight them if they come near."

Years
  • "Already on it," Taku told Frank. "If they come near here they're gonna get an army of wild Pokemon to the face."

"All I need is a little cooperation," Taku said as she jumped into the woods.

After about 15 minutes, Taku returned. She was with a horde of wild Pokemon.

"This is about all we'll need to kill those idiot scientists."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC:ACCEPTED
    ---
    "That's pretty interesting that we have that many pokemon on our side. Just need to watch out for the trainers."

As on cue, they got their Poke'Balls. All they needed to do was to wait and see the Pokemon's purpose to be here. Alex face palmed and continued. He was right. Even though there was a Poke'Morph there that'd probably beat them to a pulp, the trainers just wanted Pokemon.

"So, we kill most, I get one and hold him or her hostage, and get to the labratory thing they're located at... Though we have to do this pretty quickly. Team Rocket scientists are known for fast responsive and intelligent action. One mistake and boom, they got us." Alex said just audiable enough for the people near him to hear.

"Oh did you see that? More pokemon for us to use!" the female voice said.

Damn, we just helped them if we don't get something done fast... Alex thought. His Espeon let out a telepathic sigh, to tell him that the scientists probably won't make it. Still, he couldn't take much of a chance. A simple plan that the scientists won't think of and rush, rush, rush....

Years
  • "You hold back the trainers. I'll charge in with the Pokemon," Taku told Frank.

"Alex. Pull out your other Pokemon. C'mon," Taku said while jumping into the trees.

She jumped in front of the enemy lines and stopped them in their tracks with a Razor Wind.

"Attack!" Taku yelled out to the wild Pokemon.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • OOC: I'm starting when he makes it on the island by hanggliding there...since everyone is ahead of me. And he'll be meeting up with you soon hopefully. And sorry i've not been around...Have a lot to do sometimes

Craig Swift - Falling out of a tree

*Crash!* *Rip*

Some Pidgey flew out of the tree I just crashed into. I fell out of the tree, landing on my butt. I groaned as I slowly picked myself up. Only about ten minutes ago I had been hang-gliding my way to this island, but just before i was to land...a freak wind picked me up and sent my rented hang-glider into a tree. I groaned as I thought of the money I would now be forking out to replace that. If I got back.

I stood and looked up in the tree which the shattered and twisted reminds of the hang-glider were still stuck in the branches above. I could easily see that I wasn't going to fix that glider. I sighed. This was bogus, coming here to rescue my little half-brother, not even knowing if he was somewhere here, and yet already screwing up twice today.

I checked to see if my pokeballs were still with me..."Ah finally Something working in my favour!" I thought as I grabbed one of them and released the pokemon inside.

A large Arcanine appeared in a flash of white light. It bounded over to eager and happy to see me. I gave my arcanine a nice vigorous scratch behind its left ear. "Ok Rufus, time to find out where we are."

Rufus begin sniffing about, but after just a second his ears perked up and he began to run off somewhere, after a short sharp bark. Seems like he'd heard something.

I followed after my arcanine. "Rufus, wait up!" I called

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back