• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Suicune

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • I have to make a new thread in here. Because I have trouble finding Suicune in the grasses of Kanto. And I choose Charmander as my starter. So what should I do? You can give me tips.

~Rene~ :t025:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • LG/FR version eh? Its just random encounter after finishing the E4 I believe, no specific tips or whatever

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • LG/FR version eh? Its just random encounter after finishing the E4 I believe, no specific tips or whatever
    It's FireRed Version. I know that already. How many Pokemon should I have in the Pokedex?

It is a case of hit and miss on where you can find it. If you do then keep the masterball you have to capture it. It is like the Latias and Latios in Sapphire and Ruby.
    No, I didn't keep the Master Ball. I caught Mewtwo with it. Anyway, is it the Max Repel got a problem?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Dont think so, cause I remembered you only have to beat the game once and it will be running somewhere around the grasses of Kanto

Years
  • You need the National Pokedex to find the Pokemon you need (Suincue os second generation and Charmander is first gen). To get the National Pokedex you need to complete the game first time round. That is all I know about it at the moment and I think that you get it from Proffessor Oak.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • I guess you do but most guides dont say anything about National Dex though, you guys are probably right

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • you got to go get the national dex i think
    I got the National Dex from Professor Oak already.

Dont think so, cause I remembered you only have to beat the game once and it will be running somewhere around the grasses of Kanto
    I had beaten the Elite Four three times already. And I still can't find Suicune in the grass.

You need the National Pokedex to find the Pokemon you need (Suincue os second generation and Charmander is first gen). To get the National Pokedex you need to complete the game first time round. That is all I know about it at the moment and I think that you get it from Proffessor Oak.
    I have it already. I need to know why I can't find it. Is it something to do with the Max Repel?

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • There's not much you can do. Suicune just shows up at random much like it did in S/G. Just keep using Max Repel, and it'll show up some time in the furture. Don't be sad, though. I've still haven't caught Raikou in Crystal. In fact, I've never seen it before.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • It takes time Rene, dont worry I almost threw my GBA out the window trying to find Latias in Sapphire once

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • There's not much you can do. Suicune just shows up at random much like it did in S/G. Just keep using Max Repel, and it'll show up some time in the furture. Don't be sad, though. I've still haven't caught Raikou in Crystal. In fact, I've never seen it before.
    In the future? But I still want to find Suicune. So don't worry, I won't be sad. I will keep finding it.

It takes time Rene, dont worry I almost threw my GBA out the window trying to find Latias in Sapphire once
    Thanks for telling me that, Lumine.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • In the future? But I still want to find Suicune. So don't worry, I won't be sad. I will keep finding it.

I'm wasn't saying it will take you untill 2525 to find suicune, you know. In a week or a month from, but not that long- your SP would be dead by then.

Years
  • Are you sure that your lead pokemon isn't a higher level than Suicune?
    Also, keep changing routes, it should cause Suicune to move route every time you switch routes, so eventully
    he will come to the route you're on.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Uh, yeah. It should be pointed out that all suicunes in FR/LG are glitched to have low IVs...or so smogon says (I think it was smogon awhile back, can't confirm). Not only can I confoirm what site I found it on, but I'm not sure if this is true...but look out.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    On Fire Red/Leaf Green, you get the National Dex from Professor Oak at 60 Pokedex. Providing you have completed the Elite Four. This is what happened to me, Professor Oak didn't do anything so I assumed catching was the answer.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the quotation where you said you got it already.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • they prteey much explained how to get there, but her's my advice, save the master ball!!!! it saves a lot of time

Back