• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Suicune

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Do not use a Max Repel. Just walk around in the grass and try and keep changing routes after a few tries. I suggest to try and get Suicune into Route 7. It's the smallest route making it easier to find Suicune.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah. The process is practically random. You can't really look for it unless you've seen it, which I don't suppose you have. Just go run around in grass, carry on and train or something. There's not much you can do until you see it, and it gets recorded into the Dex.

Good luck in finding it. I've always been a Suicune fan. I want one too :3

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    I'd say dont even try to catch it. thats what i did. and i just found it one day as i was walking along. it's bizar cos every time i tried to catch it i never could, but whenver i just forgot about it and i was off doing something else it would apear again.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I'm wasn't saying it will take you untill 2525 to find suicune, you know. In a week or a month from, but not that long- your SP would be dead by then.
    What? I will took me very long for me to find Suicune.

Are you sure that your lead pokemon isn't a higher level than Suicune?
    Also, keep changing routes, it should cause Suicune to move route every time you switch routes, so eventully
    he will come to the route you're on.
    Yes, my Charizard and Mewtwo are highest levels. I think I will use the two Pokemons I have now, Golbat and Dugtrio. Because Golbat has Mean Look and Dugtrio has Arena Trap, that prevents escape.

On Fire Red/Leaf Green, you get the National Dex from Professor Oak at 60 Pokedex. Providing you have completed the Elite Four. This is what happened to me, Professor Oak didn't do anything so I assumed catching was the answer.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the quotation where you said you got it already.
    Yes, that happened to me as well. Professor Oak didn't do anything until I have in Pokedex about 121 Pokemons.

Do not use a Max Repel. Just walk around in the grass and try and keep changing routes after a few tries. I suggest to try and get Suicune into Route 7. It's the smallest route making it easier to find Suicune.
    Yes, I think you are right. I will walk around and change routes until it appears.

Yeah. The process is practically random. You can't really look for it unless you've seen it, which I don't suppose you have. Just go run around in grass, carry on and train or something. There's not much you can do until you see it, and it gets recorded into the Dex.

Good luck in finding it. I've always been a Suicune fan. I want one too :3
    Thanks, Maddy. I will find Suicune and catch it.

~Rene~ :t025:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Hmmm...It's all up to luck, most of the time. I caught my Suicune in Route 6, but that doesn't mean it can't appear elsewhere. The best way to meet a fleeing legendary is to travel between Routes. Try going between the Routes 16, 17 and 18. Don't use Repel is what I'd advise. Check the grass in each route a few times(2 or 3 encounters with Pokemon should be enough) before moving on. Suicune is relatively common in the routes it appears in

Also I'd advise that you try and stock up on some Timer Balls. They become just as good as Ultras after 40 rounds, which means if it still hasn't been captured by then, you have a few balls to spare.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Hmmm...It's all up to luck, most of the time. I caught my Suicune in Route 6, but that doesn't mean it can't appear elsewhere. The best way to meet a fleeing legendary is to travel between Routes. Try going between the Routes 16, 17 and 18. Don't use Repel is what I'd advise. Check the grass in each route a few times(2 or 3 encounters with Pokemon should be enough) before moving on. Suicune is relatively common in the routes it appears in

Also I'd advise that you try and stock up on some Timer Balls. They become just as good as Ultras after 40 rounds, which means if it still hasn't been captured by then, you have a few balls to spare.
    Thanks for the tip, DarkArcz. I will try and find Suicune now.

~Rene~ :t025:

Back