• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
Years
  • if you want to trade, dont trade with darkrai491master, he's a hacker. if u want to trade here i am.
    trading shinies
    i need a shiny larvitar and a shiny charmander

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • if you want to trade, dont trade with darkrai491master, he's a hacker. if u want to trade here i am.
    trading shinies
    i need a shiny larvitar and a shiny charmander

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS NOW ONE OF THE MOST NOT LIKED MEMBER HERE!!!
    So first he is a d/c in battles and people wont want to battle him now.
    Now we know he is a hacker and no one would want to trade with him!!!
    LMAO
    Wait untill he shows his face here(IF HE DOES)

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC

what would you offer fro a shiny charmender?

Years
  • While i may wonder if he hacks pokemon or not, I think you need to offer up some proof before going out and smearing his name. Why do you say he is a hacker? What hacked pokemon did he give you? minor things like that to back up your statement.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • He can't be all bad. He gave me legit GameFreak psyducks, and I always quadriple check to see if they are real before I trade. That's how I prevented myself from getting a level 9 PalCity Mew.

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
  • i have
    shiny starly
    shiny gastly
    shiny vaporeon
    shiny raichu
    shiny beldum
    shiny skorupi
    if u give me 2 normal shinies i can trade legends shinies
    shiny lugia
    shiny ho-oh
    shiny rayquaza
    shiny latias

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • While i may wonder if he hacks pokemon or not, I think you need to offer up some proof before going out and smearing his name. Why do you say he is a hacker? What hacked pokemon did he give you? minor things like that to back up your statement.
    hey here is all the proof you need to know
    click on this link

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=110548

then scrool down and look where i posted like around three different links.He is a hacker and disconnecter!!!
    See for yourself.
    That link that i posted is about disconnectors....and it was started because of him.

EDIT:can i get nature on all of them?

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
  • beldum adamant
    skorupi brave
    vaporeon brave
    starly quiet
    raichu timid
    gastly impish
    rayquaza naive
    ho-oh quirky
    lugia docile
    latias rash

Years
  • hey here is all the proof you need to know
    click on this link

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=110548

then scrool down and look where i posted like around three different links.He is a hacker and disconnecter!!!
    See for yourself.
    That link that i posted is about disconnectors....and it was started because of him.

Thank you. While i personally don't care if he disconnects since i don't battle, It is good to know that he has admitted to trading hacked pokemon and then complains if he gets one in return.

Years
  • hey toadboy, do u have any shinies?

I have one that i got in a trade that i don't want to give up. The only things i have of real value are Wishmkr Jirachi's and TRU manaphys. I have a good number of all the 10th anniv pokemon but they are all still in pokemon box and i haven't had the desire to import them yet.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • It's possible he might trade hacks and he might trade legits. I believe my psyducks are ok (betterbebetterbebetterbe)

Last edited:

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
  • i can trade now, if u want to trade now i can. my pkmns are ready to leave. toadboy, do u like one of the others shinies?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back