• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dishonorable/Disconnecting Players Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
  • I would like to make this topic, and I speak in multiple voices when I say, disconnectors of battles are disgusting not cool and not wanted around here. Post here some wretched insect disconnector/bad trader you know who is notorious for disconnecting in the heated side of the battle.

Players with accusations of in-game misconduct are as follows:

Darkrai491Master( multiple accounts of disconnecting and trick-trading.)

3 STRIKES AND YOUR IN.

I also make this because this same exact foolplayer (darkrai491master) blamed my friend, Maria Santos, for the reason of disconnection and ranted about joining her clan being a mistake. She has never disconnected a battle, but don't take my word or it, you don't have to.

So with that said, post them here, with formal proof from others or however you may expose the evidence.

Disconnectors should be a dying breed. Let us keep the game honorable and accept defeat as it may come, for victory is imminent in the future!

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Ever consider it might be a connection problem? It does happen.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    it is not a connection problem seeing that Richard Steel Posted that right when he was about to loose he d/c....also seeing Kazzam posting that he d/c right after he(kazzam) won so it won't go in his record, so he claims on being undefeated because hes alwasy d/c when he is about to loose, also most likely hacks his pokes because he does have an AR.

So as you see darkrai491master is a d/c and most likely a hacker.

EDIT:This should get stickied:)....it would be helpfull for people to know who disconnects.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years

You can usually tell if it's a manual disconnection... on a normal disconnection, where the internet is FUBAR, there is slight lag, usually in between something like attack animations, and then the connection dies. If the connection dies during an animation, like HP going down or a Poke fainting, etc, then it's usually a manual disconnection.

That's how you can tell if someone is a disconnecter, or if their internet is just all blah.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • If you know anyone who is a disconnector, and with valuable proof, he will be branded as a disconnector as a warning to other trainers, post those d/c'ers here.

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
  • You know, I cannot stand someone who smears someones name and calls them names such as "worm" an' crap. You know, have you ever talked to him? Have you really talked to him? At least give him some slack, so he has AR. Lots of people here do, this thread is nice an' all but you can just post their names an' such but don't call them things such as "moron" How would you like it if I call you Moron?

Hey Moron! How's your slimy day doing? Feel like cheating people today?

Does that feel good?

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • with formal proof, I don't care what you call me. If I am accused of doing something wrong, I'd admit it. And besides, you did not read my first post, he made threats to my friend and accused her of being a disconnector. If I am really guilty of a crime, or something defitting to the public, then I would accept responsibility and not do it again.

Your insults are like 9mm to a ballistic wall. I'm sorry you are upset about it, but you're not the only one protecting someone's good name here. because I am one to have experienced a d/c from darkrai491master, i am equally outraged.

Last edited:

Yuni

Years
  • I don't care what your friend says, I don't approve of your name calling. I don't like hackers and or dissconnector either, but you have no right to call people filthy names like that. For all I care your friend was lieing, and here you have crap like "you can't shake hands with clentched fists" yet you go all out and insult people. Now how is that shakeing hands without fists ne?

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • haha... you misinterpret the meaning of ghandi's quote.

"I don't care what your friend says, I don't approve of your name calling. I don't like hackers and or dissconnector either, but you have no right to call people filthy names like that. For all I care your friend was lieing, and here you have crap like "you can't shake hands with clentched fists" yet you go all out and insult people. Now how is that shakeing hands without fists ne?"

so you expect me to forgive him!?

Yuni

Years
  • Eves, just stop calling people names. It's not nice, but bleh. I don't care for your kind -.- always jumping in on just one or two flimsy words from your friends. And no, I don't expect you to forgive him. I at the very least expect you to act more mature then a baby who likes calling people names ne?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • All I see is QQ here.

If the scrub (Darkrai491Master, was it?) DC'd, well, it just makes him less of a decent human being. So there's no point insulting him and lowering yourself to his dirt-low level.

I know, I'm a hypocrite. But I always thought his threads were suspicious.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • See the bright side of this situation.

Since only one person's reported as a DCer right now, it must mean PC has a fairly good and honorable battling community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back