• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What saying do parents use that you hate most?

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
Years
  • hey what do you hate your parents to say. Here's a famous one! "I PUT YOU IN THIS WORLD!!! I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!" can anyone say Murder in the first degree? (or child abuse)

Kabutops

Years
  • OMG i know ... but another that really is annoying is .... "Clean your room" ahhh i cant stand th insanity!!!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Hmmm how about the
    "Good morning sweetie time to get up!" >_< the way my mom says it EACH mirning its drives me nuts! not the fact that i have to gte up but the way she says it!!!!!!!!! ARGGHHH

Kabutops

Years
  • its like not being able to wake from a nightmare!!!!! since this topic could get old real fast lets talk bout any saying that anyone uses too much... like when a girl says "my boyfriend thinks im fat" omg the horror!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I absolutely hate it when my mom tells me "Go ahead, rot in **** for all I care." I dunno, it hurts me a lot >_<; Or also the other terrible saying known as "Why can't you do anything right?"

*explodes*

Years
  • When my mom calls my name for 2-3 times, it really annoys me... T_T
    Secondly, when my mom asks me to do a chore, then tells me to do another chore while doing that one chore but then she yells at me because she told me that I didn't do the chore because I'm doing something else and when i do the chore she yells at me for not doing that other chore I didn't finish becuase I had to do the chore she yelled me at in the first place...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • When your having an argument with them and your obviously winning so they just END the argument with "I don't want to hear another word." It's like they're afraid of being proved wrong by their own kids...CHA!? C'MON!?

BOO ya!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I hate it when my parents call me by my first AND middle name like I've done something bad enough for them to do that =/ And there's also the sarcastic "fine, have it your way!" thing that my mom does sometimes, she can't stand for anyone to go against her.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Here it is (I simply hate when that happens!)
    *playing Soul Calibur 2*
    Mom: Gian! Stop Looking at Sophtia's Legs!
    Thats just awful :P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • "I cleaned your room".

This one just angers me beyond belief. I clean my OWN room, but I have my papers everywhere because that's the way I like it. I know where they are. And today when I was at work, she's goes in there and puts ALL the pictures I was working on away somewhere, so now I have to rummage to find them all, plus all my pencils are in the wrong place. And I did my laundry yesterday but just because my pants where on the floor she goes and washes those. They were cleaned yesterday! I'm freaking 20 years old, I don't need my mommy coming in there and making everything nice and tidy. If she had hobbies or friends then she wouldn't have the need to clean everything in her path. I also hate when she tells me to do something that I was going to do anyway, and since she told me to do it then my desire to do that certain chore demenishes some.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I hate that one Dakota! And then they try to send you to your room (or they would when I was younger) just so they won't lose the argument.

But what I hate is when my mom is bringing me to school and she'll tell me to clean my room as soon as I get home. I'll agree and say, "okay." Then she'll tell me, "No, not okay! Just do it!" Well how does she want me to respond when she tells me to clean my room? I mean seriously! I said okay to her meaning I'll do it! And I don't say it with an attitude (not usually at least).

And when my mom calls my name my first instinct is to yell, "What?" then she'll say, "Don't give me that what!" Well what does she want me to respond with? "Yes mother dearest." I mean really... I'm not going to say something corny like that...

Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Here it is (I simply hate when that happens!)
    *playing Soul Calibur 2*
    Mom: Gian! Stop Looking at Sophtia's Legs!
    Thats just awful :P

Oh, oh!

Brother: Mom, Niko is looking at a fictional chracter's breast! *reffering to Taki*
    Me: Am not! I was just choosing her since I just owned you with her!

Then my mom calls my name for several times which irritates me...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Well this isn't about my parents, but my little sisters can't stay still for one second without saying "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"
    And this is what they do:
    "mommy?"
    "What honey?"
    "Um..I forgot."
    "Okay then."
    **two seconds later**
    "Oh! Mommy! Mommy! I remember now!"
    "What dear?"
    "I love you."

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    oni flygon said:
    Oh, oh!

Brother: Mom, Niko is looking at a fictional chracter's breast! *reffering to Taki*
    Me: Am not! I was just choosing her since I just owned you with her!

Then my mom calls my name for several times which irritates me...

Ohh... Taki is hot :P
    Sometimes my mom thinks that Sophitia is Cassandra XD

Kabutops

Years
  • lil' jose said:
    My parents call me a loser all the time. and that REALLY annoys me! *grr*
    that seems mean! well if you get the courage say this back to them... "Well i didn't gain anything since you brought me here." and as they sit there apalled walk away like nothing happened. :)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • LOL! oh omgd okay this is a story about my little sister she will blame me WHENEVER HSE GETS HURT! hse finds some cockamanie idea! (yes that the word for it lol)
    okay i wa sin the bathroom and she was on the other side of the house. i was brushing my teeth and i saw a huge spider so i screamed. then, she starts cryign and goes to my mom and says "MOMMY! MOMMY! ELIANA SCREAMED AND I GOT SCARED SO I BIT MYSELF AND GOT A KANKER SORE!"
    HOW LAME IS THAT!

Kabutops

Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Ohh... Taki is hot :P
    Sometimes my mom thinks that Sophitia is Cassandra XD
    YES TAKI IS HOT!!!! but i think Talim ain't that bad either... what's cool is i know how to use talim's weapon in real life.

ANYWAY! I'm at the mall with my step-sisters and my muther

Emily(youngest): oww!
    Mom: Carson stop!
    Me: What??!?!
    Jacalyn: ....
    I walk to my sister Jacalyn, on the other side of my mom where she see's me.
    Emily: Owww Jacalyn and Carson is hurting me!!!! (yes she said "is hurting me")
    Mom: Carson stop bothering your little sister! You cant go to Eddie's (my friend) house!
    Honestly i wanted to hurt her

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    wht i really hate is the traditional "It's for your own good" phrase...they think they're doin good sheesh

Back